6: Going Out

[Please give votes👁️👄👁️]

3 days past after Jungkook went to Jin House, Jungkook never visited on Jin houre again but he was whenever he ask Jimin to a date. Jungkook tried to avoid what he was feeling for Taehyung and so he did. He avoid it and its gone. Jungkook doesn't care about taehyung anymore, he see Taehyung as his friends. Jungkook decided to love Jimin forever and ever.

Taehyung was laying on his bed, his face were focused on the screen of his phone as he was scrolling down on tiktok. Taehyung was relaxing on that time and he also forget about Jungkook. Taehyung was disturbed by a loud voice.

" Taehyung-ah!!!" Yoongi said as he knocked on the younger door, loudly to hear by taehyung. Taehyung groaned to himself as he stand up and unlocked his door.

Yoongi look at him and smiled widely.

" We're going on a trip!!!!" Yoongi excitedly said, taehyung was confused because this is the first time yoongi choose to go on a trip than sleep.

Yeah yoongi loves sleeping.

" Hey, are you not excited?" Yoongi asked as he cupped taehyung cheeks. Taehyung pushed yoongi hands away from his cheeks and walked back to his room and sighed.

" Yes am i, but your weird though." Taehyung said as Yoongi chuckled then left.

-

" Taehyung, jimin, hoseok, Namjoon, and Yoongi, also myself." Jin said as they were already packed for the trip.

" Let's go? Oh wait! Where's your boyfriend, jiminie?" Jin asked as Jimin chuckled.

" He was on his way." Jimin said as Taehyung had a blank face on his face because he didn't really care about Jungkook, he thought they would be a great friend if Jungkook wants to be friends with him.

-

" Hello hyungs, I'm already here!" Jungkook said as he entered Jin house and get the stuff from the floor, he brought it on the back of his car.

" Wait? Ar-are you coming with us?" Taehyung shakily asked, Jimin look at him confused but soon nodded happily. Taehyung nodded understanding that Jungkook was going too. Taehyung don't know but he has a mixed feelings whenever it's about Jungkook. But yeah he just ignoring it.

Maybe. Just maybe. I can be friends with him. Taehyung thought which made him smile a little.

-

As soon as they all sitted on the car, all packed and ready to go. Namjoon look at the back since he was in driver sit, he look at the back checking if anyone is here, and yeah they were complete.

Namjoon nodded and start the engine.
You were wondering how they sitted right? Okay.

Namjoon soekjin
Taehyung, jungkook, jimin
Yoongi, hoseok.

That's how they sitted.

-

While driving taehyung stares at the window, enjoying the view of trees and chirping birds. Taehyung smiled as he remember when he was kid he used to play outside with the birds. Taehyung smiled softly at the thought of that. His eyes immediately fell heavier, so he decided to sleep a bit.

They were all sleeping, except from namjoon who was driving, Jungkook who was on his phone and lastly taehyung who was about to sleep. Jungkook doesn't sleep Yet because he wait for someone to slept before him.

Taehyung laid his head on the window and started to fall sleep but his head keep hitting on the window as the car was passing to the pothole.

Taehyung groaned which make Jungkook looks at him but turned away, turning back his eyes on the phone. Taehyung sighed as he leaned back his head, and trying to fall asleep.

Jungkook notices that Taehyung head was turning everywhere, whenever the car was passing by the pothole or something so he decide to pull Taehyung's head from his shoulder, carefully not wanting to wake up the younger.

Jungkook smiled softly as he stares at taehyung face for a minute, maybe your a good friend. Jungkook thought and finally let himself to sleep on Taehyung's head since his head was on Jungkook shoulder.

Wondering where Jimin head was leaning? Well. His leaning on Jungkook another shoulder.

-

In the middle of the ride, Namjoon notices that Taehyung and Jungkook was leaning in each other shoulder and head, so he looks at Jin who was taking a picture on the beautiful view.

" Babe, look." Namjoon said as he shake Jin, Jin raised his eye brow but soon as Namjoon pointed at Taekook, Jin turned into 'awe' look at how they were cute.

Jin decided to take a picture from these two and giggles as he look at namjoon.

" They look so cute. " Jin said as Namjoon nodded, agreeing, forgetting about Jimin.

-

" Alright, alright everybody wake up." namjoon said as he started shaking Jin.

Jin woken up as he look at the back, taehyung was still sleeping on Jungkook shoulder as Jungkook was leaning on Taehyung's head while using his phone.
On the other side Jimin was still sleeping but on the window side he was leaning.
In the back, Yoongi and hoseok was sleeping a mess. Yoongi was sleeping like he was on the couch, legs was on hoseok lap as his head on the other side. Hoseok was sitting properly leaning on the window side. Just yoongi. Just yoongi who was sleeping a mess.

" Hey!! WAKE UP WAKE Up" Jin almost yelled as they groaned and scratched their eyes. Before Jimin could wake up.

Jungkook wake Taehyung first as he shake Taehyung a bit as Taehyung groaned a bit. Jungkook keep calling a small 'Tae, Taeba- Taehyung' (almost said TaeBaby👁️👄👁️) Jungkook shooked his head as Taehyung shooked his head too and hurried his face on Jungkook neck. Jungkook was shocked also Namjoon, and Jin were shocked.

" Taehyung-ssi" Jungkook whispered on taehyung exact ears, sending him a shivers from younger. Taehyung opened his eyes but quickly back up, flinching a bit as he scratched his eyes and also stretched his body.

Jungkook chuckled and wake up Jimin.

" Jiminiee." Jungkook called. Jimin was easily to wake so he open his eyes, staring at one thing, blankly.

Jungkook chuckled at how cute his boyfriend were but not as cute as TAE- Jungkook shooked his head as he went back to reality.

" Okay. Now everyone is up. Let's go shall we?" Namjoon said as he started to unlock the door.

" Hoseok, Yoongi hyung.." Taehyung whispered like a baby, not in the mood.

Taehyung eyes were still sleepy as his eyes colliding every minute but manage to shooked his head and still awake.

-

When they were completely outside of the car, standing infront of big house.

" Why are we here? House? I thought wre going to the park? Eat ice cream? Buy gucci..." Taehyung spoke up getting everyone attention as they all chuckled, taehyung eyes was still closed with a pouty lips.

" Nah, anyways let's look inside." Jin said as they started to walk. Hoseok noticed that Taehyung was still sleep so he pick him up as a piggyback style as Taehyung continue to sleep.

-

" Okay.. Wow." They all entered on big house, actually they entered into Namjoon's grandmother house before. But since his grandmother passed away, he decided to make it a vacation trip. Because this big house has something interesting inside.

" Welcome to my grandmother house." Namjoon said as he looked around, missing the scent of this house.

____
Boring isn't? But anyways, I enjoying writing so much hehe.
I purple you! 💜 Stay safe! 🥺