5: Pass In The Vibe

[Please give votes]

Taehyung locked himself on his room as the Jungkook came on the living room and sat on one of those couch.

" Jungkook, what are you doing here?" Jin asked as Jungkook turned his head to Jin, who was walking with a bottle of juice and placed it onto the table, offering for Jungkook. Jungkook smiled as he thanked him.

" I'm here for Taehyung" Jungkook said as Jin, Namjoon, hoseok, and Jimin raised his eyebrow.

" Wait what?" Jin, Namjoon, hoseok, and Jimin spoke up with the same time. Jungkook realised what he just said and awkwardly laughed, scratching the back of his head.

" I mean... You know? Pass on taehyung vibe?" Jungkook said as Jin, Namjoon, hoseok and Jimin sighed.

" Oh then, I will get him." hoseok said as Jungkook nodded. "Uh hey Jungkook it's 11:32 and it's time for lunch, wanna join us?" Jin asked making Jungkook shooked his head, knowing that, him and Taehyung will going out of town.

" Why?" Jin asked. "Well, taehyung and I were going out of town so..." Jungkook stop himself as he saw taehyung dragged by hoseok.

"W-what?"Taehyung stuttered. " Bruh, look you just said yesterday that jungkook need to pass to your--" Hoseok was cutted off by taehyung.

" I know but... " Taehyung stopped and continue. " Uh!Yeah you passed. You do-don't need to do anything! You-you passed! " Taehyung quickly said as he ran upstairs.

They all chuckled except Jungkook. Jungkook just started at Taehyung's door as he watched it, he feel sad. Sad? Why? He don't know why but yeah just. Sad.

" Weird. " Hoseok said as he sat on the couch. Jin chuckled and walk towards the kitchen with namjoon.

Jimin just look at Jungkook with a wide smile knowing that, they don't have to go out of town. Jungkook turned his head into Jimin and smile sadly. Jimin notice and kiss Jungkook cheek.

" You should stay for lunch kook." Jimin said as Jungkook nodded. Jimin smiled and went to dining area to set a plates.

Jungkook and hoseok was left at the living room as hoseok turned to look at Jungkook. Hoseok sat beside Jungkook and spoke up

" sad?" Hoseok ask as Jungkook look at him with a sad face. "Yeah I see I see." Hoseok again said as he turned his head onto the TV.

"You better not make a feelings on taehyung, jungkook." Hoseok said as Jungkook eyes widen. Jungkook didn't know but he blushed at the word of hoseok.

"B-but I don't have" Jungkook quickly said as Hoseok nodded. "Yeah you better NOT." Hoseok said without looking at Jungkook, his eyes were focused on the TV.

"Hey I'm not trying to said that you can't date taehyung but, you've already date Jimin, so you can't date taehyung. Stick to one Jungkook." Hoseok said as Jungkook nodded. Jungkook somehow feel nervous as his hands were sweating.

Right! Real man doesn't date two. Jungkook thought as he sighed deeply trying to forget about what feeling he has.

Don't get him wrong, it's just you can't resist Taehyung beauty, so he convince himself that he just like taehyung not love taehyung.

" Promise me, Jungkook can you?" Hoseok asked as Jungkook didn't know what to said. Half of Jungkook want to said yes and half of him want to sat no.

" Uh.. I'm not sure." Jungkook said as hoseok sighed.

" Promise me that you will never break Jimin heart " Hoseok asked as Jungkook nodded immediately. Hoseok smile and nodded too as he continues.

" Promise me that you will never have a feelings on taehyung. " Hoseok said as Jungkook frowned. "Why?" Jungkook asked completely annoyed. He didn't know where he get that 'confident' but he just let himself to be controlled by his heart.

Hoseok raised his eyebrow as he face Jungkook. "I'm not controlling you to date someone you want but you and Jimin are already dating and if you fell in love with Taehyung, of course you cheat on Jimin because you love taehyung AND Jungkook, if you cheat on Jimin that was soooo worst because you cheated on him with his bestfriend. " Hoseok said as Jungkook don't know what to say and nodded. He just made his decision that love Jimin and ignore his feelings for taehyung.

Hoseok nodded as they heard a shout from kitchen. " The lunch is ready! Come on Jungkook join us. " namjoon yelled from dining area.

Jungkook nodded as he and hoseok went to the kitchen.

-

Taehyung heart beat fast as he lock his door. He didn't know what to do because everytime he see Jungkook his heart will beat fast and he felt that 100 butterflies were flying on his stomach.

Taehyung plopped himself on the bed as he think of it.

Jungkook making my hear beat fast and giving me a butterflies, But Jungkook and Jimin were dating. Jungkook is boyfriend of Jimin. Taehyung you don't need to break they're relationship so just stay away. His thought were talking to himself as he nodded and buried his face onto the pillow.

He just need someone who will love him until the end without any problems.

___
I'm too fast didn't I? Hehe sorry!
I purple you! 💜 Stay safe 😘