9: Just Friends

[Please give votes]

Jungkook put taehyung down as Taehyung went to the shower.

" You can leave now... Thank you" Taehyung thanked Jungkook, Jungkook nodded as he went out.

Once Jungkook went out of the bathroom, he went to the backyard, sitting on the edge of the pool.

-

Once Taehyung was done. He wrapped himself onto the towel as he gets out and went to their room since he forgot to take a clothes.

Taehyung entered the room and immediately pick up a clothes as he put them on.

-

Once Taehyung was done he immediately notices Jimin but he shrugged it off and went downstairs to find Jungkook.

" Jungkook-shii?" Taehyung called as he saw Jungkook on the edge of the pool.

He smiled as he wrapped the towel on Jungkook's back.

" Your turn." Jungkook turned his head onto Taehyung who was smiling. Jungkook smiled back as he got up.

" Thank you..." Taehyung said as Jungkook chuckled. "You don't know how to swim, don't you?" Jungkook teased as Taehyung hit his arm.

" Yeah..." Taehyung said.

-

Taehyung and Jungkook went back to the house as Jungkook went to the bathroom and Taehyung in the bedroom.

He saw Jimin and went up to him.

" Jimin...?" Taehyung whispered and he gasp as Jimin sat up straight. Jimin look AT taehyung straight into eye.

Taehyung gulped as Jimin spoke up.

" Please... Don't develop a feelings on my boyfriend..." Jimin said almost whispered, taehyung frowned as he nodded immediately.

" Minnie... I'm not. He is just my friend. He save me, I'm so thank full. Your so lucky to have him, Minnie..." Taehyung said as Jimin widen his smile and hugged taehyung.

" Thank you..." Jimin whispered as Taehyung chuckled and nodded.

-

Once Jin and Namjoon arrived at the house he spotted Jimin and Taehyung on the couch, watching TV. Hoseok was on the backyard viewing the view. They didn't see Yoongi, probably he was sleeping.

" Hey guys! Let's start cooking!" Jin yelled as Taehyung and Jimin immediately ran onto Jin.

" What did you bought?" Taehyung asked. " did you bought lagibolala?" Jimin said as hoseok went back to the house and correct what Jimin said. " It's car. Bo. Na. Ra" Hosoek said as they all chuckled.

" Okay.. Tony Montana?" Jimin tried as they all burst out onto laughter. Jimin frowned as he yelled. " Yah!" Jimin pouted as he crossed his arm.

" Oh.. Why your hair is wet, Tae?" Jin asked.

" Oh.. Um.. Long story by the way, but I want to swim!" Taehyung yelled. Hoseok laugh as he spoke up. " Lol you can't swim, bleh." Hosoek stock his tounge out on taehyung. Taehyung pouted.

" I can teach him. " Someone spoke from the back, Jungkook.

" Yah! Yah! Enough that and go clean our backyard. " namjoon said as they all quickly ran.

-

" Here, last one. " Jin said as he handed the food on Namjoon, Namjoon put the foods on the table.

" Finally. We're done, now tell to the kids that enough cleaning and put rash guard" Jin said as Namjoon nodded.

" STOP CLEANING AND PUT YOUR SWIM OUTFIT!" Namjoon yelled as those kids ran towards their bedroom.

Suddenly someone came downstairs while scratching his eyes.

" Oh yoongi, finally your awake." Jin said. " No i'm not" Yoongi teased as Jin pouted and Yoongi chuckled.

-

They were all on the backyard with those foods, putted on the table. Yoongi was on the bbq, Taehyung was on the edge of the pool sitting there, Jungkook, Jin, Namjoon, jimin, and hoseok was playing a volleyball on the pool.

" Why can't I swim?!" Taehyung mumbled to himself as he got up and went to the table and grabbed some foods. He decided to eat some bbq made my yoongi. Taehyung clapped as yoongi looked at him, confused.

" Mhm.. This is so delicious, hyung!" Taehyung yelled as Yoongi smirked.

" Of course, it's just me. Min yoongi." Yoongi teased as Taehyung chuckled.

" Tae! Why don't you join us?!" Jungkook yelled as he passed the ball. Taehyung looked back as he saw Jungkook getting out of the pool, jungkook went to taehyung and take a bite from his bbq.

" It's mine! " Taehyung yelled causing to Jungkook to chuckle.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow, getting suspicious of both of them because they were so close. Yoongi look to Jimin who seem focusing on the game. Yoongi smile as he watch Jimin smiling.

Yeah... I like-no! I love him though.. But he has a boyfriend so... Nothing I can do.. Yoongi thought as he smile sadly on his own.

-

"come on! Join us, let me teach you." Jungkook said as he went back on the pool. Taehyung pouted as he nodded.

Jungkook yanked his arm for taehyung, to support taehyung who was struggling on stepping in on the pool. While Jimin was on the pool he feel like peeing so he decided to got out of the pool and went to the bathroom.

Once taehyung was on the pool, Jungkook hands was on taehyung waist for support on him, not wanting to drown the younger.

" You don't know how to swim and yet you're naughty." Jungkook said as Taehyung raised he eyebrow and made him pouted even more.

" Yah! I can swim on my own! I don't need you though." Taehyung said, jungkook smirked as he has a plan.

Jungkook let go of taehyung waist as Taehyung panicked and immediately hold of Jungkook's neck, resting his chin on the older shoulder. By the way Jungkook is shirtless.

(A/N:😏😏)

Jungkook laugh and he saw the face of taehyung while panicking, but soon stop because he heard a small cries from the younger.

Jungkook immediately look to see Taehyung, tears were streaming down.

" Yah! You made him cry!" Jin yelled as he got out of the pool because he was hungry and decided to eat first. Of course namjoon will follow. Then hoseok was the one who was playing the volleyball to himself.

" Shit! Sorry Taehyung!" Jungkook immediately said as he pick up taehyung by his waist and put him on the edge of the pool, jungkook was in between taehyung legs while comforting taehyung who was crying slowly.

____
I feel bad for Jimin... Sorry!
I purple you! Stay safe! 😘