Character profile: Yano

Name: Seo Sang Won, but goes by the name of Yano

Zodiac Sign: Libra

Element: Air

Theme Song: Nice Day by Block B

Descendant of Original 12 member, Kaalud

Yano is the youngest member in the group, along with A-Tom. Those two are best buddies and are very well known for their mischievous tricks and pranks. But, unlike A-Tom, Yano is less friendly when it comes to new people. Being the youngest and being related to the Original 12, Yano wants to be the best Libra. It didn't take long for Yano to gather up his powers when he first entered the Academy, in fact, he used his powers before he entered, which did get him in trouble with his parents. As of now, Yano was, and still is, the best Libra around. Whenever he feels threatened in the title for best Libra, he will act cold towards that person and he will try to strengthen up his ability, hence why he was cold towards Trinity in the beginning. His actions around girls is quite cute, well at least he tries to impress them, but they already know the trouble maker that he is, so they just ignore him. Although Yano does get in trouble, he doesn't like fights. Whenever he sees one, or gets into one, he will try to avoid it as best as possilbe. Yano's closest friend is A-Tom and soon to be Trinity.