CHAPTER 51

RUSTY'S POV

"Dude how's Kei?"Shawn asked me.

"She's fine, thank God she's not critical"

"Yeah right! Hindi rin ako makapaniwala for what happened"

When I left the hospital, I went to Shawn because I have something to talk to him.

"You know Shawn, last day when I'm with Chantal she's very active and you know she's in a mood"

"So?"

"I was just wondering. Kakaiba yung mood niya it's not the usual tho!"

"Of course you're there that's why. Just don't over react dude!"

"I'm not"sabi ko.

I remembered the time when Kei got accident. Chantal was with me but it feels like she's not worried or something, like nothing happened.

I know Chantal and Kei is not that close but is it alright not to have any expression if something happened like that.

'I don't know why is something bothering me about Chantal's behaviour'

"Bro don't tell me--"

"I'm not saying anything Shawn!"

"It was an accident bro, besides hindi yun magagawa ni Chantal.!"

"I'm not saying anything Shawn!"I repeated.

"Really?"hindi makapaniwalang sabi niya.

"Why are you getting mad dude?"

"I'm not Rust!"

"Yes you are! look you're shouting"

"I need to go get some beer"sabi niya bago umalis.

'Really?'

Hindi ko alam kung bakit biglang nagbago ang mood ni Shawn, he's not like that before.

I'm not saying that I suspected Chantal for what happened to Kei but why he suddenly got irritated and walks out?

Pagkatapos kong makipag usap kay Shawn ay umalis na ako kaagad, I don't want to start a fight with him. I think he's not in a mood right now and I don't know why.

Nang maka-uwi ako sa bahay ay agad na naligo ako at nagpalit ng damit. Where taping was postpone for one week 'cause Kei is in the hospital we'll wait for her until she recover.

I really don't know what to do when I heard what happened to Kei.

~FLASH BACK~

"Rust" Kei called me when I entered.

"Hey how are you?" I asked worriedly as I approached her.

"Okay lang ako!"I looked at Vince who was by my side and he immediately sneezed.

"Kei I'm going to call someone, I'll be back" he said to Kei before looking at me and leave.