11

It was finally the weekend.
Classes were starting to get stressful as you were always on your laptop doing your assignments.

The strain on your eyes was bad and you would frequently get headaches.

But you wanted to make the best of your university experience, so you pushed through.

You were in the school library when Bokuto texted you, wondering where you were.

Soon after telling him your location he came walking to you.

"Were going to a party tonight." He said with a smile.

"Party?" You asked, closing your laptop for the night.

"Yeah! It's gonna be fun and you need to relax a little, have some fun, you've been doing too much homework." He took the empty seat next to you.

You furrowed your eye brows at him. "I don't know Bo..parties aren't really my thing..."

"Pleasssssse." He pouted.

You looked into his sad golden eyes before caving in. "Fine.. But I'm not drinking."

His mood immediately shot up. "That's okay! You can take care of me and Akaashi!"

"So you roped Akaashi into this too huh?"

"Yep! It's gonna be so much fun!"

You rolled your eyes with a smile. "Sure Bokuto, whatever you say."

In all honesty you were kinda excited to go. A break from your school work is what you needed and not to mention you wanted to see how Bokuto held his liquor. It should be a fun night.

"Come on! Let's get ready!"

"Ready? Can't I wear what I'm wearing right now?"

He eyed you up and down. Silently judging you on your hoodie and sweat pants.
"No. You should dress up and impress Akaashi!"

"Bokuto!"

He shrugged. "I'm just saying."

"Dude..."

He smiled and then grabbed your bag and laptop, holding out his hand to help you out of your seat. "Party starts at nine, since it's about seven now, we should go eat some dinner! Oh I wonder if the caf still has some meat left?"

You laughed at the meat loving goofball.

"Will Akaashi be meeting us there?" you said as you two started to walk out of the library.

"No, he's probably in the dorm right now, well meet him there after dinner."

You hummed in response.

🍂🍂🍂

After dinner you both started towards your dorms.
"Get dressed and meet us back in my dorm okay?" He smiled.

You rolled your eyes. "I'm not putting on a skirt.. Or a dress."

"Don't you wanna impress Akaa-"

"NO Bokuto! I don't."

He winked at you before leaving your side for his dorm.

You shook your head at the guy as you walked into your room.

You checked your oxygen tank, making sure that you had enough for the night.

I'll probably have to change it in the morning.

After you proceeded into your dresser.
You pulled out a pair of jeans that hugged your ass quite well.
And a nice plain tee shirt with a pocket on the chest.