39

^^
Just a reminder these are aurora's weapons ^^

Also these are the small arrows that Aurora carved for Daryl for their little game they couldn't complete at the prison

~Aurora's Pov~

We all ran outside hearing a loud explosion go off, I was with Carl, Beth and Maggie. I furrowed my eyebrows, squinting at the sight of a tank and a few cars parked beside it. "Who is that?" I asked, noticing a man standing on the tank. "I don't know." Carl said as he squinted too, trying to make out who it was. "Get back!" We looked back to see my dad running out of the cell block with Daryl, Tyreese and Sasha. We hid behind the tower as they reached us.

"Rick! Get down here, we need to talk!" The man called out. I looked over at my dad, "Who is that- who is that??" I asked. "The Governor." Maggie said looking at him. I looked back at the man and the people surrounding the tank. No one said anything, It was silent. We all just looked at them, "It's not up to me!" my dad called out, finally speaking after a few seconds. "There's a council now! They run this place!" He called out again.

"Is Hershel on the council?" The man asked, a woman pulled out Hershel from one of the trucks and put him on his knees. Maggie and Beth gasped in shock, watching their dad being pulled out of the truck. "How about Michonne? Is she on the council too?" He asked as a man pulled her out of the same truck. He kneeled her down next to Hershel on the grass, they had guns. I think they all had guns. "I don't make decisions anymore!" Dad called out.

"You're making the decisions today Rick. Come down here let's have that talk." He said. Dad looked at Daryl and he gave him a slight nod then looked over to me and Carl. He walked to us and put his hands on the sides of our heads. Carl nodded understanding. I shook my head feeling my heart race, if something goes wrong he can literally get shot by everyone on the spot. "No." I said, He looked over to me. "Aurora.." He said letting go of Carl. "No." I repeated softly. "I have to do this sweetheart.." He said looking at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat worried and shook my head hugging him.

As much as I hated this.. they had Hershel and Michonne. He hugged me back and kissed my head. "It'll be alright.." He said and rubbed my back. We pulled away and he looked at me, giving me a small nod. "Alright?" he asked softly. I nodded, He nodded again and looked at Carl then walked away from all of us, heading towards the fence. Daryl followed him and closed the gate being him.

Carl grabbed my hand and I held it back, looking at him. "It's gonna be okay. Don't worry, he's got this Rory.." He said. I nodded a bit looking at him. Daryl came back to us, "We can't take 'em all on." He said, Carl and I turned to look at him. "We'll go through the admin building, through the woods like we planned." He said. I looked back to see my dad continuing to make his way towards The Governor. I took a step wanting to get closer to the fence but Carl held my hand tighter and took a step back, pulling me with him. I looked at him and he shook his head, locking his eyes with mine.