chapter 4.

tw: smut

i decided i should go to my room as it was getting late. as i laid in the bed i decided to turn off the tv. it was on blues clues. the new one. i didn't like the new one. i liked steve. blues clues made me think of the time i fell asleep in berts lap. i loved it when he pet me as i fell asleep. bert is so good to me. as my thoughts trailed on i started to think about bert in...other situations. situations that hadn't yet happened. let's just say with that my pajama pants felt a bit tighter. i wanted to see bert so bad. i had an idea, if i got caught i'd be in so much trouble but either way i'd get attention. my plan was to sneak into franks office and get bert's number out of franks contact book. if i succeeded i would speak to bert, but if i failed frank would pay attention to me. it was the perfect plan. i put on a pair of my favorite frilly socks so the floor wouldn't make as much noise and headed out of the door. i made my way to franks office and quietly opened the door and grabbed the book.
"bert mccracken..." i said as i read his name. i grabbed a pen and wrote the number on a sticky note. i put the book back where it was and headed to my room with the note. when i got to my room i locked my door just in case. then i proceeded to grab my fuzzy lilac rotary phone. it was so cute, i had never seen anything like it before. i looked back and forth between the note and the phone to make sure i got the numbers right. hopefully he picks up as it's very late.
"hello?" a groggy voice from the other end of the phone said.
"bert? this is gee."
"well what are you doing up this late? is everything ok?" he sounded confused.
"yeah i just needed to get something off my mind."
"what's that?"
"bert? i like you. a lot."
"no- no we can't- you're the boss' boyfriend i couldn't possibly-"
"he doesn't need to know. i've been thinking about you a lot tonight..."
"is that so?" he sounded more awake.
"yeah i've just been thinking about you all night and i need you to help me fix a little problem of mine..." i said as sly as possible.
"oh..." he took a break to process what had just been said to him.
"maybe i could help you with that...you know i've had these feelings too but i've never been able to act on them. especially with those short skirts you've been wearing..."
i started to palm myself through my pajama pants.
"oh yeah babe?"
"oh yeah gee. you've just been so cute and-"
"mmph."
"oh you like that?"
"yes bertie..." i started to pant.
"you've been so naughty wearing those revealing clothes. doing that to stir me up, huh?"
"yes bertie- so bad." i was about to lose it.
"aww, you like it when i talk to you like that, don't you?"
"yes bertie please..." i was getting close.
"gonna cum for me? huh?"
"y-yes bertie." i started to pump while imagining it was berts hand.
"cum for me gee."
"b-bert." my breath hitched as the warm liquid fell onto the floor.
"t-thanks bertie."
"anytime...can't wait to see you tomorrow my love." he said as he hung up the phone.