chapter 8.

tw: smut

i just wanted to stay in my room all day and rot away. i was such a bad person and what i did to frank was just eating at me. it's all my fault. i stayed in my room and stared at the ceiling. i was numb. so numb that i didn't notice that bert had entered the room. i suddenly focused my eyes and saw bert looming over me. i squealed and jumped out of shock.
"woah, gee calm down, it's me bert. what's the matter with you? you've been staring at the ceiling ever since i came in." he said with a chuckle.
"i- i- i was just thinking about stuff." i didn't want to tell anyone the truth.
"stuff?" he said raising one eyebrow and putting his hand on my thigh.
"y-yeah thats all." i shyly looked away.
bert shifted to where his lips were against mine.
"are you sure about that baby doll?" he said with a devilish look on his face.
"i-i-" his lips crashed against mine.
i wanted it but at the same time i didn't. his hand found its way to my skirt and took it off.
"you're all dolled up just for me, huh gee?"
"y-yes bertie..."
"sir. yes, what?"
"yes sir."
"good boy. now what does my prince want?"
"uh..."
"you're not getting anything if you don't tell me." bert said while tightening his grip on me.
"umm" i said the first thing that came to my mind.
"i want you to uh... mouth..."
"good job baby, using your words for me." bert said then kissed my forehead.
bert started to pump me immediately. he was rough like frank but he was so kind.
"mmm faster." i moaned out. not really knowing if i could take more, but it was all i wanted. in this moment, i wanted bert.
bert started licking me up and down. i was shaking.
"not so fast. you cum when i say you can."
"y-yes sir." i wasn't even thinking about frank. i was just focused on bert.
he took all of me and i could barely contain myself. trying to hold in all the noises so nobody would hear.
after a few minutes of his i couldn't take it anymore.
"s-sir? can i-"
"can you what?" he knew exactly what he was doing.
"can i finish?" i blushed as i had never said anything that...weird before.
"yes, my love." and with that we were finished.