chapter 7.

tw: throwing up

the next morning i woke up to a nice smell...pancakes? i got up and noticed leap was in the floor so i put him back in the bed. bert must've pushed him out while... anyways i don't even want to think about this whole mess i'd gotten myself into. i walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw frank making pancakes.
"here princess, i made these just for you. i noticed last night, by the way you were acting, that i probably put you through a lot more than i thought i did. i know how much you love pancakes." he said as he kissed me. i was so disgusted with what i did to him that i felt sick. how could i do that to such a nice person? he was stressed from work and that's why he couldn't pay attention to me. he didn't do it out of hate. i'm so awful. i sat down and took a bite of the pancakes. they tasted so good that the guilt came back and made me sick to my stomach.
"what's the matter gee baby? why haven't you been eating your pancakes? i put the strawberries on just how you like. i'm so sorry, i promise i'll make it up to you somehow."
why was he so good to me?
"it's ok i promise... it's just i'm still not awake. i love you so much."
i tried my best to eat them all but i still left a few bites. i gave frankie a hug and a kiss and i went back upstairs. i felt so sick to my stomach that i couldn't help but throw them up.