Giant!

Max felt the giant's palms tense; he was afraid of humans because they would hunt him down and try to kill him in many ways for money and fame.

Nico placed Max back on the ground and scooted back. Max walked over to the kid.

"I thought I told you not to follow me," Max hissed.

"W-why are you with a g-giant?!" Callum shrieked.

Max quickly moved his hands to cover Callum's face to prevent more yelling.

"Long story short, we are friends." Max sighed.

Callum yelped as he felt the ground rumble.

"Are you going to scream?" Max asked.

Callum reluctantly nodded his head no; Max slowly moved his hands away from Callum and out his hands on the kid's shoulders.

"Don't tell anyone about Nico," Max's tone was bone-chilling serious.

"N-Nico..?" Callum muttered.

Max sighed. "Fuck it." He grabbed onto Callum's arm and led them over to the giant who was curled up in a ball, his knees to his face. When Nico realized that Max was bringing the shorter human closer to him, he started shaking. The taller human noticed what was happening, let go of Callum, and ran over to comfort Nico.

When Max made it to the giant, he climbed up to get to Nico's knees to have eye contact with the giant so he could actually hear what he will say. Max finally made it to the top so he could begin talking.

"Hey, it's okay; he won't hurt you."

Nico looked over at Max and nodded his head in response. Max signaled the kid to come closer. Callum reluctantly walked over to where they were.

Max was looking over to the kid, so Nico got a look from the human's left side. He noticed a bruise forming on his cheek. The giant instantly picked up Max to get a closer look.

"What happened to you?!" Nico cried.

Callum fell back and screamed, while Max was worried about how his giant friend would react."It's nothing," Max said in a monotone voice and crossing his arms.

"Nico was not convinced and used his index finger to touch the bruise. The human groaned in pain from the gentle touch.

"Put him down!" The kid yelled.

The giant tilted his head when he looked lover at Callum. The giant's hand reached over to grab the kid. Callum tried to run away, but he wasn't fast enough. Two fingers held his sides and lifted him from the ground. Callum screamed for help and started crying.

"Tell me what happened to Max." The giant growled.

The giant girded his teeth, which made Callum more terrified.

"I... h-he-" Callum was interrupted.

"I walked into a door." Max lied. He thought it wasn't something to make a big deal about, so he lied to get over the topic.

Nico's face instantly relaxed; and plopped Callum back on the ground and focused his attention on Max.

"So, you are okay?" Nico whispered.

"Yes, Nico, I'm okay," Max replied with a smile.

Nico finally placed Max back on the ground. Max walked over to Callum.

Callum was staring at the giant, petrified that he was held by the giant earlier. How easily the giant carried him with his two fingers. The giant could eat him with no problem.

"Callum let's go back," Max interjected.

"What?! No!" Nico whined.

The giant rolled onto his stomach, causing the ground to shake, his face right behind Max."Bye!" Max walked off, waving his right hand, dragging Callum by his left.