Meet The Parents

Max and Nico had become boyfriends for a week. The giant was thrilled to be able to see the beautiful people who adopted his best friend. Max was beyond terrified. They might never let him see his boyfriend ever again.

Max had told Jessica and Robert he wanted to show them something very special to him. That was true, but they were not expecting a fucking giant!

They took one look at Nico, and they grabbed Max and ran as fast as they could. Before they got too far, Max shouted for them to stop.

"What do you mean, stop?! Didn't you see that giant that kidnapped you?! TWICE!" Robert yelled.

It was silent for a few moments. They were all catching their breath before Max interrupted."Just... Trust me." Max sighed. His eyes were pleading for them to listen and trust him.

His adoptive parents slowly nodded their heads and followed Max. When Nico was in sight, his guardians stopped walking and watched from a distance.

Nico was lying on his stomach, and Max ran up to him and hugged his nose. Nico giggled, of course. He still felt giddy when Max would show any affection towards him.

"Max! Get away from that monster!" Robert shouted.

Nico shook his head so Max would let go. Max fell on his butt, Nico looked away from the humans. Max got up and turned to look at his adoptive father.

"He is NOT a monster!" Max exploded. "He is anything but a monster! I love him with all of my heart, and he feels the same! Nico is gentle and sweet and is rather protective of me! He would never hurt anyone, especially ME! Nico was there for me when I had no one!"

Max felt warm lips on his back. His face turned into the brightest shade of red. When Nico released, he looked back at his guardians. They were smiling at Max, despite a little worried but still smiling. He looked back at Nico and saw his face was puffy from crying.

____

Everyone was getting along. Max's parents kept their distance from Nico, but at least they weren't as scared as they were before. They left after a while, but Max stayed with Nico.

Nico then took a deep sigh as if he was holding his breath the whole time.

"What was that?" Max joked.

Nico scrunched his face in embarrassment. They both knew that Nico was afraid of how Max's parents would react.

"Would you ever like to see them again?" Max asked.

Nico thought for a moment. "Yeah, we could have a picnic together or something fun like that," Nico replied.

"Nico..." Max mumbled.

"Yeah?" Nico looked down at Max.

"What if something terrible happens to you and I won't be there." Max started to panic."Well, I'm a giant, so I dought that would happen."

"Exactly! A giant! What if the government finds you, and I can't protect you!"

Nico was smart, and Max had told him about the government before, but he didn't quite get what it was. The giant picked up the human resting against his leg and brought him to eye level.

"Whatever happens to me, I just want you to know that I love you so much." Max started to break down in front of his boyfriend.

Nico used his thumb to wipe away Max's tears. He gave him a comforting smile. The giant gave Max a tenderly kiss before bringing him back.

"I-I can't l-live w-without y-you..." Max could barely talk from crying so much.

"And I can't live without you either." Nico booped Max on the nose.

Nico was smiling to be strong for Max, but he was worried. Not for his sake but for Max's sake. He just wanted Max to be happy, and he would do whatever it took to keep him smiling.