Epilogue

It's been seven years since Nico and Max had been dating. Max had been in college, studying Agricultural Management. He wanted to help animals in need and hopefully work with Nico. This year he had just graduated college and is traveling back home.

Once Max came home, he threw his stuff in his room and ran into the woods to find Nico. After a while, Max started to worry. Suddenly he was lifted off of the ground by his shirt and yelped.Max finally looked at what had picked him up.

"Nico!" Max cried.

Nico has definitely grown since the last time they saw each other. He was probably 70 feet tall."I can't believe this is real," Nico said as tears streamed down his face.

The giant gently placed Max onto the palm of his hand. The giant was speechless at the sight of his boyfriend in his hand once again.

"You better believe it, baby!" Max said with a smirk.

The giant tapped Max's head. "Shut up and kiss me already." Nico asserted.

They began with a passionate kiss, but Nico took off Max's shirt and turned Max to face away from him. The giant kissed the human's back but then started sucking.

Nico got a few moans from Max. The giant was careful not to hurt Max in any way, but he knew that the poor human will have the biggest hickey known to man. This means that tomorrow Max would be really sore, but Nico didn't care. All he cared about was Max.The End