Confessions

The next day is a Saturday so they could go out during the day. Evie was getting nervous the farther they went into the woods. Max noticed this and tried to comfort her.

"Evie, don't be scared. He's basically a teddy bear." Max said.

Evie gave Max a shy giggle in response.

They finally found Nico. He was fidgeting with a tree branch since he had nothing better to do."Hey, Nico!" Max exclaimed.

Nico turned around and noticed Evie. "Who's that? The last time you brought someone, you didn't introduce them."

"Oh, right... uh, this is Evie. She is my step-sister." Max said, rubbing the back of his neck.

Evie hid behind Max. Nico felt terrible that she was scared of him. Max sighed, realizing that he has to do something he hates.

"Nico, let's cuddle," Max grunted, now regretting it.

"I thought you would never ask!" Nico gushed.

The giant immediately picked up Max and hugging him on his cheeks. Evie was frightened at first when she realized that the giant was very affectionate.

"Nico and Max sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Evie teased.

Nico pulled away to look at Evie and tilted his head in confusion. Max was blushing hard at her comment.

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes the baby in the baby carriage." Evie continued.

The giant realized what she was singing and looked back at Max. Nico's face lit up, and he gave Max a lengthy kiss. His lips were covering Max's entire face. When Nico pulled away, Max was gasping for air.

Nico giggled and apologized. Both boys looked deep into each other eyes.

"Be my boyfriend." Max blurted out.

Max immediately gasped and covered his mouth in shock. Nico gave Max wide eyes at what he said.

"I thought you didn't like me that way..." Nico said, embarrassed as he looked away to avoid eye contact.

"Well, I like you... a lot." Max admitted.

Nico then gave Max the widest smile and pecked Max.

"Okay, I'll be your boyfriend!" Nico exclaimed.

They both kissed each other passionately.

(The photo above is what Evie looks like)