First Meeting.

It was an unusual morning. Y/N was feeling little wierd today as if something is going to happen, well she didn't know whether it will be good or bad or maybe she is just not well.

She is 13 years old naive and young girl. She lost her father when she was 7 years old. This was one of the reasons why she got so emotionally and mentally matured so soon. Her mother and Maternal Grandparents were the only family she was left with. Singing and Dancing were her hobbies. People used to say that whenever she sings, everytime, she touches their hearts and watching her dance was a delight to their eyes. Her grace amazed them everytime. For the same reason, one of the neighbor, Ramesh, talked to her mother and uploaded her video on korean website, which was an audition for band member. Results are yet to be declared.

Y/N finished her errands. It was sunday so she didn't go to school. She washed everyone's clothes in her family, cooked food and other basic household work. She was young but very active. She has to do all this work because her mother was often not well. Suddenly bell rang. Y/N opened the door. Ramesh was there.
"I have a good news for you Y/N" said Ramesh. "Where is your mother?" He added. Puzzled Y/N pointed towards a room and said "In her room."
Both of them went to Y/N's mother's room. Ramesh wished her mother. Her mother replied with a smile on her face to Ramesh.
"She is selected as a band member in South Korea. They called her and will send ticket to Seoul for her. They said they will take care of her. It is a well known music producing company in Korea, so can be trusted. " said Ramesh very excitedly. After some hesitation Y/N's mother agreed. Y/N's opinion wasn't asked as she was too young to take her own decisions yet grown up enough to be sent to Korean which is literally thousands of kms away from the country she lives in right now. Irony.

Days passed she came to Korea. She was frightened. She couldn't even ask anyone on airport for water. Somehow,  she came out side the airport with one small wheeled suitcase and a shoulder bag. She looked around for someone who would be holding a board with her name on, as she was told by Ramesh. Then a guy tap on her shoulder. She startled and turn back.
"Y/N?" he said. "Yes" she replied.
"I'm here to pick you up." He said and took her suitcase and lead the way. She quietly followed him. They sat in the car and headed forward. She looked at the city with amazement and sparkle in her eyes.

They stopped in front of a five storey building. This building wasn't as good as  the ones she saw on her way but still she was looking at this building even with more amazement. The man, again, headed the way and took her inside the building. They both went into an elevator and the man pressed 3. They got off the lift. After walking 10-12 steps that man asked her to wait until you're called. He pointed towards the sofa on the right saying "You can sit there and wait. Please call me if you need something." . She nodded and sat on the sofa. She wasn't wearing proper clothes so she started feeling cold. She rubbed her palm on her forearms thinking that this might give her some relief but it didn't.

A boy came out of nowhere and said something to her in Korean. She looked at him and blinked her eyes as she couldn't understand a single word. Before she could speak something, that boy held her wrist and pulled her. She followed him without resisting or asking any questions. He took her to another room which was quite warmer than on the sofa. He placed electric heater near her. She looked up at him. He was already smiling at her. She smiled back. It was like as if they both had an instant connection. After few minutes he again said something in Korean. "I don't understand korean." she said looking up at him.
"Oh you're foreigner?" he said, "What is your name? Why are you here?"He added.
"My name is Y/N. I was selected in an singing audition as an band member.What is your name?" she replied.
"My name is Jeon Junkook. I'm also a part of the band you're selected for." He said.
"Y/N! Y/N!?" the man was calling for her who left her at Sofa.

(Do comments please so that i can improve my work. Thank you.)