.3.

Tuesday

Frank walked into the teacher's lounge. There were two teachers Frank didn't recognise and Jamia. She smiled at Frank and pointed at the chiar in front of her signaling Frank to sit down. "Hey Frank. How's it going?" Jamia asked. "It's going." Frank said with a smile. "Do you have any plans for class today?" Frank shook his head. "I have four students. I just let them play whatever they want, give the kids freedom. I bet they already deal with enough homework and tests, I don't need to be adding onto their stress." Frank said. "I respect that." Jamia complimented.

Frank was distracted from Jamia when he saw the same black haired teacher from yesterday walk in. But now Frank knows his name. "There's Gerard." Jamia whispered. "Does he always wear a suit?" Frank asked in a low voice. "Yep, everyday. I've never seen him in a pair of normal jeans. I wonder if he wears suits on the weekends too." Jamia responded. Frank smiled at the idea, "I kind of think he suits them." Frank laughed at his own dad joke. Jamia smacked his arm and took a sip of her tea.

Frank said a quick goodbye to Jamia and started his adventure to his classroom. There were a couple of students not in their classes even after the bell rang, but Frank didn't say anything. He remebers being a teenager and despising the teachers that got him in trouble for skipping class, he doesn't want to be that teacher.

Frank turned a corner and walked through an empty hall. There was a wall of lockers. There was one locker with red sharpie on it. Frank paused to read the graffiti. 'Gay' was written over and over again. Frank's shoulders fell. He almost pissed himself when he saw the locker door shake and he heard a small whimper. "Hello?" Frank asked. "Hello? C-Can you maybe get me out of here?" Frank sighed. "Yeah kid, what's your combination?" The student quickly said his combination. "Alright, got it." Frank opened the door and Mikey fell onto the floor. "Mikey?" Mikey turned a light shade of pink. "Uhm, sorry Mr. Iero. Y-You can leave now if you want." Frank shook his head and sat on the floor across from where Mikey was sitting.

"Why were you shoved in there?" Frank asked, Mikey just shrugged. "Come on Mikey, why were you shoved in there?" Mikey sighed. "I don't have a class this hour and there are some pricks who like shoving me in lockers." Frank nodded. "Well, how about this. You can come to my class during your free time. You don't have to deal with any of those pricks in my classroom. They'll have to get through me first, I may not be that tall or strong, but I can take them down with my sick burns." Mikey lightly laughed, "If I come to your class during my free time will you never say sick burn again?" Frank smiled, "I will never say it again." Mikey nodded and got off the floor. "Thanks Mr. Iero. I'll see you tomorrow." Frank got off the floor too, "See you tomorrow kid. And you can call me Frank, Mr makes me feel old." Mikey nodded, grabbed his stuff, and walked down the hallway.

Frank turned his attention back to Mikey's locker. He sighed and ran to the closest janitors closet that wasn't empty. He grabbed a sponge and some cleaning spray. He sprayed the blue locker and scrubbed it with a sponge until it was so clean he could see his reflection in it. The sharpie was gone. Frank smiled at his work and walked to his classroom.

AN
Here's a sweet little chapter. Sorry there wasn't a lot of Gerard in this chapter. But, I thought it was cute and I hope you thought so too!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY