.17.

Monday

Jamia came crashing into Frank's classroom. "You." She said sternly. "Oh God, what did I do?" Frank asked. "What were you doing with Gerard on Friday. Teachers saw you holding onto Gerard and skipping out the school. One teacher even said they saw you get into his car. What happened?" Jamia asked. "Just hanging out with him. It's no big deal." Frank said. "No big deal? How is this not a big deal? People are saying how Gerard has gotten nicer, how he's getting less strict in class, even students are worried about how he's changing. You changed Gerard, and you changed him for the better. Either something is going on, or you have super powers." Frank chuckled, "Well, I obviously have super powers." "Don't get sarcastic with me." Jamia said.

"Trust me Jamia. Nothing is going on between me and Gerard." Frank jumped when he heard another voice. "Yeah Jamia. Nothing is going on between me and Frank." It was Gerard, he was leaning against the door frame. He was wearing a white button up with the sleeves rolled up to above his elbows, black slacks, a gray vest and a black tie. But, instead of his tie being tightly around his neck it was untied and loosely wrapped around his neck. Frank felt his mouth water.

"Whatever you guys say. I'll give you two some alone time." Jamia winked at Frank and walked out of his classroom. Gerard pushed himself off the door frame, "How's it going?" Gerard asked as he sat backwards on a chair. Frank gulped, "Uhm, I'm doing good. How are you?" Frank asked. "I'm doing great." There was a small moment of silence. Frank wouldn't exactly call it awkward silence, but it wasn't comfortable either.

"I came down here to ask you something." Gerard said, "Yeah, what's up?" Gerard sighed, "In five minutes I have a conjoined class. Have you ever read Of Mice and Men?" Gerard asked. "Yeah, it's a classic." Frank said. "Perfect. Do you want to help me?" Gerard asked. "Of course I'll help you." Gerard smiled, "Thank you, I'll owe you one." Gerard said with a wink.

Gerard walked in front of Frank all the way to Gerard's class. Is Frank ashamed to say that he stared at Gerard's ass the whole time? No, he is not ashamed.

There were only six students when Frank and Gerard arrived. "You can just sit in the back for now and look pretty." Gerard whispered, "If a student needs help you can go talk to them." Frank nodded and sat in an empty plastic chair in the back of Gerard's classroom.

After around five minutes the classroom was packed. Gerard said he was having a conjoined class so this was two times the students he normally has.

"Hello class." Gerard said in a strict voice. It was a voice Frank didn't recognize, but it was still Gerard. "Some of you may have notiiced that we have another teacher here." Gerard smiled, "Everyone say hello to Mr. Iero." Everyone turned to Frank and said hello, Frank awkwardly waved. The students turned back towards Gerard, some students whispered back and forth to each other. But, Gerard didn't call them out like he normally would.

"Today you will be discussing to the person you're sitting next to about chapter three of Of Mice and Men." Gerard said, "You can get started." The students all turned towards each other and started talking. Gerard walked to Frank and crouched down next to him, Gerard's hand was placed firmly on Frank's thigh. "If a student raises their hand just ask them what their question is. If you don't know how to answer just come to me. I'll be grading some stuff at my desk." Gerard said, "Got it hot stuff." Frank whispered. Gerard chuckled, pat Frank's thigh, and made his way back to his desk.

After around five minutes a student's hand went up. Frank got out of his chair and made his way to the student. "What can I do for you?" Frank asked. "Why are you here?" The kid asked. "Mr. Way needed some help and I was available." Frank stated. "He never asks for help. Even on the busiest days." Frank shrugged, "Do you have any other questions?" Frank asked, the student shook his head. Frank sighed and walked back to the chair he was sitting in before.

No one asked any questions through the whole class. "Alright everyone. That's all I had plaanned for you today. You can talk to someone else in the class. Do whatever you like." Gerard said. Everyone looked beyond confused. Gerard never gives his students free time, they all stared at him like he was crazy. "What? You heard what I said." Gerard said. Slowly the room was filled with the sound of students talking. Gerard sat back down and graded papers until the bell rang. "Alright everyone, class dismissed. Have a good day." Frank made his way towards Gerard's desk as everyone left the classroom.

Frank sat ontop of Gerard's desk and Gerard was across the room straightening a crooked picture. "Did anyone ask any questions?" Gerard asked. "One kid did. She asked why I was here. I just told her that you asked me to come and that it was a busy day. She said something about how you would never do that and how you never ask for help. I just shrugged it off though, she's just a student." Gerard smiled even though Frank couldn't see it, "What if I didn't really need help. What if I wanted an excuse to see you." Gerard's back was still towards Frank. Frank shrugged, "I'd be alright with that." Frank truthfully said. "Would you?" Gerard asked. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Frank said.

Gerard didn't respond, but he did turn to face Frank. "It's okay that I took time out your day," Gerard took a step closer, "Just to see you?" Another step, "I brought you up to my classroom," another step, "To see your face," step, "and your tattooed hands," step, "and your piercings," step, "and your hair." Gerard was close enough to wrap his fingers in Frank's hair, so he did. It wasn't aggressive, or super sexual. It was very affectionate.

"I'm glad you brought me up here." Frank started, "So I can see you're long soft hair, your porcelain skin, your button nose, your ridiculous suits that you wear everyday, God everything about you is priceless." Frank said. Gerard's skin was tinted pink. "May I?" Gerard asked. "May you what?" Frank played dumb. Gerard was now in between Frank's legs and Frank was sitting on Gerard's desk.

"May I kiss the shit out of you?" Gerard asked. "Not if I kiss the shit out of you first." Frank grabbed the loose ends of Gerard's tie and pulled him into a kiss. Gerard was sweet and smooth, Gerard's whole personality stayed with him while kissing Frank. Frank could feel shivers and electricity run down his spin. Frank's skin broke out in goosebumps when Gerard's fingertips touched Frank's chin.

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard's broad shoulders and smiled into the kiss. Sadly, they both had to pull away for air. "Jesus fuck." Frank whispered, "Is that a good Jesus fuck?" Gerard asked. "It's an excellent Jesus fuck." Frank whispered.

AN
They kissed!

This chapter turned out way longer than expected and I hope you liked it!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY