.4.

Tuesday

"What do you guys want to do in this class?" Frank asked, all four of Frank's students shrugged at the same time. "Not helpful, but I can work with that. For now just do what you guys did yesterday." The group all left the classroom and came back with their intruments like the day before.

~

There was a familiar harsh knock on Frank's door. "Jesus fuck, maybe I should just get a doorbell." Frank muttered. He opened the door and there was Gerard. "Hello Mr. Way. Did you make up your mind on soundproofing my room, or?" Frank asked with a smug smile. Gerard rolled his eyes. "Yes I did make up my mind and the answer is no. I just came down here to tell you that you are still disrupting my class with your music." Frank shurgged. "What do you want me to do about it?" Frank asked. "Stop with the loud music." Gerard said in a monotone voice. "Straight to the point, I like that." Frank said, "Sadly though I will have to deny your offer of stopping the loud music. Try again tomorrow, third times a charm." Frank closed the door and walked back over to his desk.

~

Jamia came crashing into his classroom. "Is something wrong?" Frank asked. Jamia put her index finger up to her lips and made Frank be quiet. Jamia peaked through the small window on Frank's classroom door. She laughed and walked to one of the plastic chairs in Franks room.

"What was that about?" Frank asked, he was beyond confused. "I was wrapping Gerard's computer with saran wrap and he caught me doing it. He started chasing me so I ran over here." She was out of breath. Frank laughed, "Nice one."

Jamia looked around Frank's classroom, "You have the most boring looking classroom ever. More boring than Gerard's. We should get you some decorations." Frank shrugged. "I got some posters at home and shit like that. I don't need to spend any money." Jamia raised an eyebrow. "If I come in here tomorrow and it doesn't blow my mother fucking socks off I will beat the shit out of you." Jamia threatened. Frank raised his hands up in the air, "Alright, alright. I'll make it spectacular." Jamia sharply nodded, "Good."

AN

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY