.6.

Wednesday

"Thank God!" Jamia yelled as she saw Frank's decorations. "Let me investigate." She scanned the room. "You pass Frank. Congratulations." Frank cheered. "Thank you! Do I get an award?" Frank said in a sarcastic voice. "No you twat." Frank faked a pout and flopped into his chair.

Frank groaned, "I need to get a new chair." Frank complained. Jamia's eyes lit up, "Well, let's go then." Frank raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" Jamia pointed at his empty desk, "Well, you obviously have nothing to do. I have nothing to do. School ends in," she looked at her watch, "ten minutes. Let's go." Frank chuckled. "Alright, alright." Frank grabbed his denim jacket and walked out the school with Jamia.

~

"This is my favorite brand of tape." Jamia pointed at a roll of tape. "You have a favorite brand of tape?" Frank asked. "Yeah, you don't?" Jamia asked like that was the craziest thing she's ever heard. Jamia sighed, "Maybe I do spend too much time with teachers." Frank chuckled.

"These are office chairs, right?" Frank asked. Jamia laughed, "It's an isle full of chairs. So, I'm going to assume they are office chairs." Frank swatted Jamias shoulder and made his way further into the isle of office chairs.

Jamia was spinning in a brown leather office chair when Frank saw a familiar teacher out the corner of his eye. Frank gasped and ducked behind a chair. "Why are you hiding?" Jamia asked, Frank shushed her and pointed at Gerard. Jamia nodded and ducked behind the chair next to Frank. "He's buying pencils." Jamia whispered. "I can see that dipshit." Frank aggressively whispered. Frank payed close attention to all of Gerard's movements. The way he walked, the way he picked up items and carefully scanned them, the way he smiles and nods when he finds something he likes. He's got a good smile.

Gerard picked up a pair of light pink pens, he shrugged and put them in his shopping basket. Frank smiled, "Is he gay?" Frank asked. "I don't know. Why are you asking?" Jamia asked. "First of all, he walks like the gayest mother fucker ever. Two, he just bought pink pens. Three, have you seen that hair. Four, he's kind of posh. Five, he's an English teacher. Six, he-" Jamia waved her hands in the air and interpreted Frank. "Okay, I get it. He might be gay. Are you... Interested?" Jamia asked in a low voice. Frank shrugged, Jamia smiled. "Oh, you so like him. Don't try to trick me bitch." Frank chuckled. "We need to get off the floor my knees are gonna fall off." Frank complained. "Alright old man. Wait- Do you see that chair?" Jamia pointed at a light pink, almost white, office chair. Frank raised an eyebrow, "Yeah, why?" Frank asked. Jamia grinned, "We're getting it." Jamia said. "What?" Frank asked. "We are getting it." Jamia demanded. "I mean... Alright, then." Frank said.

AN
Frank got a pink chair! And Gerard is gAy?!?1?1?!1

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY