.7.

Thursday

"Hey kids." Frank said to his four students with a smile. "Hi Mr. Iero. Nice chair." Pete complimented. "Like it? I think it suits me pretty well, it's got wheels too!" Frank rolled across the classroom with one push and chuckled. "You think I grade shit? Nope, this is what I do all day." Ray smiled, "As you should." Frank rolled his way back to his desk. "I actually had an idea for today." Mikey raised an eyebrow, "Oh, this can't end good." Frank chuckled, "Don't worry yourself to death kid. I grabbed some of my favorite records and I want you all to listen to your instrument through a couple songs. Got it?" Frank asked. The four kids nodded, "Lindsey, Pete, and Mikey will talk about what they observe in the bassline. I'll talk to you Ray since I play guitar too." Ray nodded and pulled his plastic chair next to Frank's desk and the three other students slide their chairs closer together. "First up. Die, Die My Darling by the Misfits." Pete smiled, "This will be a good day." Pete said.

~

They were three songs in when there was a knock on Frank's door. Frank sighed and stopped the record. "I'm going to answer this." Frank opened his classroom door, it was Gerard. "Hello Mr. Way, what can I do for you?" Frank could practically feel the atmosphere change in his room. The previously relaxed students were now tense, stiff, and dead silent.

"So it's true? You really only have four students?" Frank chuckled, "At least they like this class unlike all of your students. What can I do for you?" Frank asked again. "I was going to ask if-" Frank cut Gerard off, "I could turn down the music? Listen Gerard, can I call you Gerard? I'm going to call you Gerard. I will say this one more time to you. This is a music class. Either get over it or soundproof my room." Gerard smiled, "I wasn't going to say that at all. Maybe if you were a little more patient you could hear what I was really going to say." Frank's eyes went wide, "Oh, well go ahead I guess."

Gerard smirked, "Gladly. I was just going to ask what album you were listening to. I know it's the Misfits but I can't put my finger on which album it is." Frank could die right there. He doesn't know if he could die from embarrassment or from how Gerard just got a million times hotter. Frank's mouth was dry, "Uhm, it's Die, Die My Darling." Gerard made a small ah noise, "Good to know. Have a good day Mr. Iero." Gerard walked from Frank's door.

Frank stood in front of his open door for a little longer than he should have. He slowly closed the door, cleared his throat and went back to his record player to continue the Misfts record.

AN
Do you guys like this chapter?

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY