.11.

Monday

Frank sippped on his cup of bland coffee when there was another knock on his door. "Come in!" Frank yelled. It was Jamia, "Given up on actually answering the door?" Jamia asked. "I gave up a long time ago on answering the door." Frank said. "Here I got you a coffee." Jamia said. "Oh, I already got one." Jamia shrugged and placed it on Frank's desk. "Just in case." Jamia winked. "I got some shit to do, just wanted to stop by." Frank smiled said a short goodbye.

Frank finished his coffee and looked over at the other cup. That's when Frank got a brilliant idea. Frank got out of his chair, picked up the coffee, and walked out his classroom. Frank went upstairs. Frank quietly knocked on the door. Frank prayed that no one was in there except for Gerard. Gerard opened the door and it seemed like God was against him today because he was teaching a class.

"What can I do for you Mr. Iero?" Gerard asked. "I had an extra coffee, so here." Frank whispered and handed Gerard his coffee and smiled. Gerard grinned, "Thank you Mr. Iero. I'll talk to you later, I'm a little busy." Gerard tilted his head towards the class that was staring at them, "Thank you though." Gerard slowly closed his door.

AN
I like this chapter, short and cute!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY