.12.

Monday

There was a light knock on Franks door near the end of the day. "Come in!" Frank shouted. It was Gerard. "Hey Gerard. Next time you come to my class you can just come in." Frank said, "Alright, I'll remeber that." Gerard sat in a plastic chair, "Thanks for the coffee today." Gerard said, "It's no problem. Hopefully, I didn't disrupt your class too bad." Gerard shook his head, "Don't worry about that." Gerard looked at his watch and sighed, "I should go get some more coffee, want to come with? I think we should head to an actual coffee shop instead of the teachers lounge." Gerard asked. Frank smiled, "About time you asked." Frank got out of his chair and grabbed his denim jacket. Frank saw Gerard pull a dorky red and black striped scarf out of his backpack. "Nice scarf." Frank said, "Like it? Mikey made it for me." Frank smiled, "Mikey knits? That's badass." Gerard chuckled, "I don't know if badass is the right word for knitting but it is pretty fucking cool."

They walked in a comfortable silence to the nearest coffee shop. Gerard smiled at the scent of the coffee and took his scarf off. "What do you want?" Gerard asked. Frank shook his head and smiled, "I don't need anything. Thank you for asking though." Gerard nodded, "Alright, you can find somewhere to sit."

Frank got giddy over the fact that Gerard wanted to sit with him when he drank his coffee instead of just walk back to the school. Frank did as he was told and found an empty spot in the coffee shop.

Gerard came back with a coffee and a croissant in his hands. "Here, I know you said you didn't want anything. But, their croissants are to die for." Frank blushed but hid it by looking down and laughing, "Thank you." Frank said. Gerard handed Frank the baked good and sat down in his own chair.

"How much coffee do you drink everyday?" Frank asked. "One in the morning, one in the afternoon sometimes two in the afternoon, and one near the end of the school day." Frank's eyes went wide, "That's a shit ton of coffee." Frank pointed out, "Yeah, I know, I know. I just can't keep up with these damn kids, I got to have something in me to keep me energized." Gerard said. "Do you at least drink it with cool mugs?" Frank asked. "Of course I drink it out of cool mugs. Who do you think I am? I got the coolest fucking mugs." Frank rasied and eyebrow, "That's a big statement, but I'll trust you on it for now."

Frank took a bite of his croissant. Frank swears he could have came right then and there. It was one of the most amazing things he's ever eaten. "Holy shit." Frank said, "I'm literally going to have an orgasm, these are so fucking good." Gerard chuckled, "I didn't realise they were orgasm level, but they are really fucking good."

Frank sighed, "I feel bad for havung this all to myself. Here open your mouth." Gerard looked confused but he did as he was told. Frank took a chunk of the croissant and tossed it into Gerard's mouth. It got in without Gerard even having to move. "I still got it, years of playing beer pong gave me the gift of perfect aim." Frank said with a proud smile.

Gerard looked up at the clock, "We should probably head back. I got some other shit to do, sadly." Frank nodded and got out of his chair. "I get that, let's go hot stuff." Frank was half joking and half deadly serious everytime he called Gerard hot stuff. "Alright, alright. Give me a second." Gerard pulled his beloved scarf around his neck and grabbed his coffee.

They walked in a comfortable silence until Frank said, "Thanks for the croissant." Gerard smiled, "It's no big deal. Think of it as a present for getting through you're first week of working at Belleville High." Frank chuckled, "Do I get a croissant every week." Gerard smiled, "Maybe. Keep up the good work and then you'll get a croissant." Frank sighed, "God, that made me feel like a dog." Gerard laughed at that, "Who said you weren't a dog?" Gerard asked, Frank shrugged, "I'm alright with being a dog."

Frank smiled and turned to Gerard once they were in front of the school. "Thank you again." Frank said, "It's no problem, again." Frank chuckled, "See you around hot stuff." Frank said before he walked up to the school doors.

AN
Did you guys like this chapter?

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY