.13.

Tuesday

"Hello students, can Mr. Iero come to the office?" The intercom in Frank's room said. Frank sighed and got out of his chair.

"What can I do for you Mr. Rule?" Frank asked. "Sit down Mr. Iero." Frank did as he was told to. "Every year we hold a compition between all the teachers. We ask all the students and teachers who their faavorite teacher is and we hold an assembly and annouce the favored teacher. We were suprised to see that a lot of students seem to really like you, even students you don't have. Two teachers said that you were their favorite. So, I was wondering if it would be okay if you got the award? You can of course say no." Frank smiled, "You can give the award to me. And if you don't mind me asking, what teachers said I was their favorite?" Frank asked. "Ms. Nestor and Mr. Way." Frank's eyes lit up, "Thanks for telling me. When is the assmebly?" Frank asked. "Tomorrow." Mr. Rule stated, "You can head back to your class Mr. Iero." Frank nodded and got out of the hard plastic chair and made his way back to his class.

Frank relaxed against his chair, "I guess people actually like me." Frank whispered to himself.

AN
Filler!

If you have any tips, advice, or ideas

COMMENT HERE

-GROOVYLADY