marinette's rebellion

"I....I actually wasn't aware that she died."

Nausea filled marinette, where a feeling of unease stirred in the pit of her constantly cartwheeling stomach as she sat before a detective standing alongside his assistant.

Gina stood from the threshold of the door, with crossed arms as she looked on to the pair as they questioned her granddaughter.

"Are you certain?" the detective had an initial look of annoyance through his unmarked eyes at marinette's short statement-gina happened to be the only one to notice it-and he later proceeded to push it further.

"Yes," the blunette insisted, "yes I am."

"She doesn't want to talk about it, detective." Gina's voice was almost noticeably firm, as she made it clear to the detective.

"Thank you for your help, marinette." the partner nodded as she later spoke up in the detective's behalf, voice more understanding.

Ad the interview later drew to a close at gina's call, marinette watched from out her window, silently watching as the pair later went in their car-before later driving out of the neighbourhood.

With slumped shoulders, marinette walked over to her bed, slowly sitting down.

"She...she took everyone away from me back in paris..." she spoke, "I didn't really want her to get hurt or anything.

"Marinetta..." gina's arms were wrapped around her distraught granddaughter as her closer-but marinette however resisted as she withdrew from her.

"It wasn't your fault, my leetle fairy," she insisted. "It was only an accident. You had nothing to do with it. What happened wasn't any fault of your own."

"No...no." marinette shook her head. "Granny, i just really need to be alone right now."

"Darling-please my dear, listen to me." Gina tried to reach out to her.

"Don't touch me!" tears formed at the corner of her eyes as she snapped at her now stunned grandmother.

"Marinetta..." she whispered. Marinette just lowered her body on her comforter, unable to even look at the older woman in the eye.

"Just leave me alone, granny..." the blunette requested, tears slightly dampening the soft fabric of her pillow. "Everything I touch turns to shit."

Gina gave her granddaughter a forlorn glance-she didn't bother too look back as she pulled her face into her pillow. Sadly looking away from her, she released a silent sigh as she slowly showed herself out.

Marinette realised that it was time that she needed to do something about this.

I bind you

from doing harm, steven demayo....

harm against others...

and harm against yourself.

I bind you

from doing harm, steven demayo.

Harm against others,

and harm against yourself.

"Can't say I'll weep for her."

"First the read sisters, and now lila."

"I heard that they moved out of the state because their mum was actually a huge slut. It was all over the neighbourhood."