𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖 & 𝔻𝕚𝕤𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕣

Author's Note

This is not so much of an author's note but an author's reminder:

THIS BOOK IS A WORK OF FICTION. I MADE IT UP. THE IDEAS ARE SOMETHING THAT POPPED INSIDE MY HEAD AND I WON'T ALLOW ANYONE TO CLAIM IT AS THEIR'S. AND IF YOU'RE GONNA CLAIM IT, THEN YOU'RE ASKING FOR A FIGHT TO WHICH I'LL GIVE YOU A WAR WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

Characters in this book are also fictitious and any resemblance to the readers or anyone is a PURE FUCKING COINCIDENCE.
(Anyone who resembles the male lead, feel free to pm me.)

© 2020 idgafology

DISCLAIMER

Those who are reading this, you peeps are love cuz normally everyone skips this page but if you're reading this, well you can set your mind on reading this book or not.

Nothing much for a disclaimer but lemme warn you cuz there are some trigger elements.

People who have Philophobia- the fear of falling in love- you may get triggered with how I explain the feelings, emotions, frustrations, panic and anxiety attacks of the protagonist because it feels so fucking real cuz me, myself is a philophobic. So just keep this in mind but I give you my word, THIS BOOK IS GONNA GIVE YOU SOME HOPE. IT WILL PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE AND LET YOU SEE A RAY OF SUNSHINE, RAINBOW AND HOPE WHEN YOU FINISH READING THE LAST CHAP!!!

This book contains a LOT of profanity and some explicit contents and some LGBTQ moments so people who are UNCOMFORTABLE with these, you know what to do!

I think that's it for the disclaimer but you guys are free to tell me if there's something that triggers you so that I can change it and add it up here for other readers!

FILOFOBISK
idgafology