Author Note

Hey y'all! My beloved readers who had been supporting White Rabbit since the day I published. Some of you must've been shocked to know that I re-write this story. Sorry I just lost inspiration and I felt like I've been rushing in the old White Rabbit book.

So in this story I will make it much more specific. This book maybe will have more than just 30 chap. I am sure of it. And the time the heroes take to capture White Rabbit also will be long.

Before starting, I wanna tell you that White Rabbit will have four books. This one, the second one will be a book that telling the past of White Rabbit, the second book and finally the third book.

Yes this going to be a hella long story! Hope y'all won't mind and will still love this story.

And I want to thank a friend of mine that I've seen as a sister, nana-izuka1002 for stay supporting me and always be there for me throughout everything. Thank you sis, I love you.

And also before starting I wanna give a warning. This book contains, LGBTQ+ so if you are uncomfortable with it you doesn't need to read it. Also a mature language. If you dislike cussing and can't handle it you also can choose to not read this story.

Oh before you move on to the next chapter. I wanna thanks to those who had voted my story, commenting or just reading it. I don't care if you're a silent reader, you had choose my book and I appreciate it. Cause I believe some of you the silent reader must be recommending my story to their friends. Thank you so much for your support.

I love all of you.

And before you reading this, I wanna ask for your support to. I've been insecure ever since I've discovered that I am apart of LGBTQ+. Because of my country and religion, I believe I won't be accepted easily.

Love,
Jennie.