fifteen

~*~*~

~*~*~

"so, dylan, do you like our lana?"

~*~*~

alana assumed james and lily's date had went well given they were walking through the corridors hand in hand. alana disregarded she was insanely jealous and thought parading around like that was cringe.

in her opinion, sirius and remus were the only ones allowed to do that.

alana still hadn't spoken to james and it was killing her, but she was too angry at him for not having a care in the world that he hurt her feelings. he was too busy getting into lily's pants or ignoring alana.

in retrospect, alana didn't want someone like that as her friend never mind a boyfriend. he'd been horrible to her and for what? because she was getting some male attention that wasn't him?

alana skipped quidditch practice that morning, so now that classes were done, she went down and decided to do it on her own. she didn't need james to tell her how to play quidditch, that was for sure.

alana hovered on her broom for a few seconds after a full half hour of throwing the quaffle, using different techniques. the sun was setting over hogwarts and it was a glorious sight. alana smiled at the sight but jolted in fright when she heard clapping from below her.

it was james.

alana rolled her eyes and flew at the other end of the pitch and that's when she dismounted. she looked over her shoulder and saw that james was jogging towards her, she groaned and put her broom on the grass and with her hands on her hips and an unimpressed look on her face, she waited for him.

when he did reach her, alana remained silent snd just looked at him. he looked so incredibly handsome as always, which was annoying because she was trying to be mad at him.

"can we talk?" he asked, he looked approachable, kind and desperate so alana nodded.

"here i was thinking you forgot i existed," said alana sourly as she picked up herself broom to toy with because she found conversations like this uncomfortable. also, because it can be used to beat him with if he doesn't whole heartedly apologise.

"i was just thinking what to say to you and what would be the best way to apologise," said james, he put his hands in his pockets and sighed, "i'm really sorry about how i acted and the stupid shit i said to you. it was immature and frankly stupid."

alana shrugged, pursing her lips momentarily and looked at him expressionless, "that's it?"

"no," said james, trying not to get agitated at alana's rudeness because he deserved it, "i just don't want someone to take you away from me. i know that sounds stupid and weird but you mean a lot to me and i don't want you to leave me."