THIRTY-TWO

And now, I will bestow upon you another chapter...

"This has to be perfect," Biana said as she placed the food out on the counter's bar with the help of Maruca. "This might be the last time we see Tam and Linh before they start packing up to go to Massachusetts and everything has to look great."

"Don't worry Biana," Sophie said from where she sat in her wheelchair. "They're going to love it."

Since Sophie wasn't very mobile, Biana had asked Grady and Edaline if they could host Tam and Linh's going-away party, and they happily said yes.

"Incoming!" Keefe yelled as he walked into the room with a giant box in his hands. "If I trip and fall, this will probably be ruined!"

"What is it?" Sophie asked, looking at the ginormous box

"It's the cake," Biana said with a smile. "I wanted it to be super special."

"I'm sensing a bit of favoritism," Wylie said as he and Jensi tied up some purple and blue balloons to all the places they could. "Because you didn't order a giant cake for my graduation party."

"And you didn't even throw us a personal farewell party," Fitz said, motioning to himself and Keefe. "I'm agreeing with Wylie and calling favoritism."

"You guys are being ridiculous," Biana said, taking the cake box from Keefe and placing it on the counter. "And selfish. This day is about Tam and Linh, not you."

Sophie laughed when she saw Fitz's annoyed face before he walked away, mumbling about "infuriating sisters".

"I know it's not about us," Dex said, walking into the room. "But I hope someone throws us a going away party next year. It'd be pretty sucky if we had to throw our own party."

"I'm sure someone will do something for us," Sophie said, aiming that sentence at Keefe and Fitz—who were talking in the corner.

"We only throw parties for people who have thrown parties for us," Keefe said with a smirk.

"But I threw you your seventeenth birthday party," Sophie said, smirking right back at Keefe. "Remember?"

Keefe's smirk turned into a smile. "Well, then I guess I'll have to throw you five a party."

"Thanks Keefe," Maruca said with a grin. "As long as it doesn't have bugs in it."

"I'm not making any promises," He said with a smile, rubbing his hands together.

Sophie smiled, rolling her eyes. Keefe was really funny, but if he ended up putting bugs in their party, she'd kill him. But only after she'd confessed to him.

"I think everything set up the right way," Biana said with a grin. "So, let's all start getting dressed and then I'll got pick up the twins."

They all nodded, and they headed to bathrooms and guest rooms—Biana and Maruca helped Sophie—to get dressed and ready.

Sophie wore a florally patterned, yellow and white dress with no shoes. She straightened her hair and put on a little bit of lip-gloss and mascara. Biana was dressed in a florally patterned, pink and white dress with white heels. She'd curled her hair and had done a full face of make-up. Then, Maruca wore an orange, florally patterned dress with while sandals and a little bit of make-up.

When the three of them got downstairs, they found the boys already dressed and waiting. They all wore different colored button-down shirts with either khakis or black pants and they were all wearing dress shoes. Dex was wearing dark blue, Jensi was wearing red, Fitz was wearing Green, Wylie was wearing white, and Keefe was wearing yellow.