Parents background

Her father:

Tom Marvolo Riddle (31 December 1926, at Wool's Orphanage in London. – 2 May 1998), later known as Lord Voldemort or, alternatively as You-Know-Who, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, or the Dark Lord.
most powerful and dangerous Dark Wizard of all time, but second after Albus in all magic.

Hogwarts:

Riddle began attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in 1938 and was sorted into Slytherin house, a nod to his ancestor Salazar Slytherin. During summer breaks, he was forced to return to the Muggle orphanage.
1945 was his last year, the same year that Albus won over Gellert Grindelwald.

Riddle became obsessed with his heritage and began researching it with an insatiable hunger. He focused solely on the identity of his father, thinking him to be the magical parent, as he felt his mother could not have been a witch if she had died.

He searched for his father's name in the school trophy room, in the records of Hogwarts prefects and in records of wizarding history, but found nothing to suggest his father had even attended Hogwarts.

He was eventually forced to accept that his father was the Muggle parent, and that his mother was the magical one. It was around this time that Riddle gave himself the alias "Lord Voldemort", to spare himself of the reminder of his "filthy Muggle father."

Riddle discovered his mother's heritage and the Gaunts' bloodline connection with Salazar Slytherin. Once Riddle learned of his ancestry, it was not long before he discovered the existence of the Chamber of Secrets under Hogwarts, during his fifth year, and tamed the Basilisk which dwelt within.
Riddle framed fellow student Rubeus Hagrid and his pet Acromantula, Aragog. He convinced Dippet that Aragog was the monster that had terrorised the school. Hagrid was expelled, and Riddle received an engraved trophy for Special Services to the School.
Riddle realised that he would not be able to risk opening the Chamber while still a student. As such, he preserved a part of his soul within his own school diary, the very first of his seven Horcruxes, hoping it would one day lead someone to finish Salazar Slytherin's "noble work".

History of her parents:

Her mother, Elodie Rose Merlin, had enlisted in Hogwarts with the name of Rose Black, a fake act for her legacy.
A year younger than Sirius Black, she was only 11 years old when she first met Tom Riddle.
A friendship blossomed almost immediately.
Tom was always invited to spend holidays in the Black's household, but after 3 years of friendship, Elodie told him who she really is.

Romance started happening, but so did Tom's change of attitude happen.
He went from smiling everyday to glaring every second.
Hating on half-bloods or humans, still, Elodie stayed with him.
Riddle gathered to himself a gang of Slytherin thugs, a motley composition of "the weak seeking protection, the ambitious seeking some shared glory, and the thuggish gravitating toward a leader who could show them more refined forms of cruelty," most of which would become the first Death Eaters.
The death of Myrtle Warren happened.
Elodie knew it was because of him.
After graduation, Tom only got worse.

The death of his family, and Hepzibah Smith, were only signs that showed he was in too deep, Elodie after graduation was working for the ministry, being one of the strongest Aurora's.

Riddle disappeared for ten long years. He slipped deeper into the Dark Arts, but he always looked after Elodie.
Whenever a man came too close to her, he was to be killed by his death eaters.
Not long after, for his greed, he kidnapped Elodie, forcing her to stay by his side.
In the next few years, Elodie was pronounced dead by the ministry, while Voldemort, planned the war.
Elodie loved him so badly.
She didn't see the pain or terror he was putting through people, and she used her powers to support him.
She was one of his loyal followers.
Far more loyal that Bellatrix.

5 years into war, he made Elodie his wife.
Queen of Death eaters.

Ten years into the war, when Voldemort was at the height of his dominion, a prophecy was given by Sybill Trelawney to Albus Dumbledore which predicted the fall of the Dark Lord. Voldemort received only the first part of the prophecy. Feeling threatened, he sprang into action to prevent the fulfilment of the prophecy.
Elodie had just giving birth a lovely baby, who had her father's eyes.
For the first time in years, Voldemort smiled a real happy smile.
But that cut loose when he ordered the murder of his wife.
And gave his child to Narcissa, to be put in an orphanage.
Soon, Voldemort chose to target Harry Potter, to stop the prophecy.
Once inside the Potter's household, he proceeded to murder James and Lily, who did not have their wands. However, when he used the Killing Curse on Harry, it rebounded and seemingly obliterated his body. This happened because Lily lovingly sacrificed her life to protect her son, creating a powerful defence of ancient magic around Harry which protected him for many years. After eleven years of domination and warfare, Voldemort was defeated for the first time.
Voldemort lost his physical form and magical powers, but he remained alive in ghostly form. The Horcruxes he had created kept his spirit bound to the physical world.

Elodie, who had been killed by Bellatrix, her daughter, Angelina Ivy Riddle Merlin, was sent to an orphanage in deep lands of Scotland.

At a young age, Angelina was strong enough to perform any spell or jinx, she felt it, that she was someone of power.
She was able to find a portal to Knockturn Alley, off Diagon Alley in London.
She scored a job even though she was a kid, and was able to make rent and buy books.
She studied any possible spells you asked her about.
Her Merlin side, was able to speak out spells when needed, she just knew.