Aragog 2

And from the middle of the misty, domed web, a spider the size of a small elephant emerged, very slowly. There was gray in the black of his body and legs, and each of the eyes on his ugly, pincered head was milky white. He was blind.
"What is it?" he said, clicking his pincers rapidly.
"Men," clicked the spider who had caught Harry.
"Is it Hagrid?" said Aragog, moving closer, his eight milky eyes wandering vaguely.
"Strangers," clicked the spider who had brought Ron.
"Kill them," clicked Aragog fretfully. "I was sleeping. . . ."

"We're friends of Hagrid's," Harry shouted. My heart was pounding hard, scared, for the first time, of this huge spider.
I held on tightly to my wand, reminding myself that magic can help me.
Click, click, click went the pincers of the spiders all around the hollow.
Aragog paused.
"Hagrid has never sent men into our hollow before," he said slowly.
"Hagrid's in trouble," said Harry, breathing very fast. "That's why we've come."
"In trouble?" said the aged spider, and Harry thought he heard concern beneath the clicking pincers. "But why has he sent you?"
I stepped closer to Harry, he seemed shaken up.
He spoke from the ground, as calmly as he could.

I exhaled, looking wearily at the spiders.
I'm having a bad feeling about this.

"So you never - never attacked anyone?"
"Never," croaked the old spider. "It would have been my instinct, but out of respect for Hagrid, I never harmed a human. The body of the girl who was killed was discovered in a bathroom. I never saw any part of the castle but the cupboard in which I grew up. Our kind like the dark and the quiet. . . ."

"But then . . . Do you know what did kill that girl?" said Harry. "Because whatever it is, it's back and attacking people again -"
His words were drowned by a loud outbreak of clicking and the rustling of many long legs shifting angrily; large black shapes shifted all around them.

"The thing that lives in the castle," said Aragog, "is an ancient creature we spiders fear above all others. Well do I remember how I pleaded with Hagrid to let me go, when I sensed the beast moving about the school."
"What is it?" said Harry urgently.
More loud clicking, more rustling; the spiders seemed to be closing in.
"We do not speak of it!" said Aragog fiercely. "We do not name it! I never even told Hagrid the name of that dread creature, though he asked me, many times."

Basilisks.
Spiders are scared Basilisks.

"Aragog seemed to be tired of talking. He was backing slowly into his domed web, but his fellow spiders continued Inch slowly towards Harry and Ron.

"We'll just go, then," Harry called desperately to Aragog, hearing leaves rustling behind him.
"Go?" said Aragog slowly. "I think not. . . ."
"But - but -"
"My sons and daughters do not harm Hagrid, on my command. But I cannot deny them fresh meat, when it wanders so willingly into our midst. Good-bye, friend of Hagrid."
Harry spun around. Feet away, towering above him, was a solid wall of spiders, clicking, their many eyes gleaming in their ugly black heads.

as I reached for my wand, I realized there weere too many of them, Curcio curse won't work, Petronus might but I haven't learned it yet, starting the fire here will be the death of us.
Harry seemed to be thinking the same, as he was holding his wand, but uncertain what to do.

a loud, long note sounded, and a blaze of light flamed through the hollow.
Mr. Weasley's car was thundering down the slope, headlights glaring, its horn screeching, knocking spiders aside; several were thrown onto their backs, their endless legs waving in the air. The car screeched to a halt in front of Harry and Ron and the doors flew open.
"Get Fang!" Harry yelled, diving into the front seat; Ron seized the boarhound around the middle and threw him, yelping, into the back of the car - the doors slammed shut - Ron didn't touch the accelerator but the car didn't need him; the engine roared and they were off, hitting more spiders.

I apparated in Hagrid's house, no sooner than five minutes, the car stopped suddenly at the edge of the forest.
Fang was the first out of the door, hurriedly running back to Hagrud's house.
Harry was second out of the car, while Ron seemed to be regaining feelings in his limbs.
Harry gave the car a grateful pat as it reversed back into the forest and disappeared from view.
Harry went back into Hagrid's cabin to get the Invisibility Cloak.
I walked in, Fang was trembling under a blanket in his basket.
I looked ay him sadly, casting a sleeping spell on him, one that won't gibe him nightmares.
When I stepped outside, Ron was being violently sick in the pumpkin patch.
I gagged a bit.

"Follow the spiders," said Ron weakly, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. "I'll never forgive Hagrid. We're lucky to be alive."
"I bet he thought Aragog wouldn't hurt friends of his," said Harry.
"That's exactly Hagrid's problem!" said Ron, thumping the wall of the cabin. "He always thinks monsters aren't as bad as they're made out, and look where it's got him! A cell in Azkaban!" He was shivering uncontrollably now. "What was the point of sending us in there? What have we found out, I'd like to know?"

Hagrid didn't pen the Chamber of secrets dumb.

"That Hagrid never opened the Chamber of Secrets," said Harry, throwing the cloak over Ron, prodding him in the arm to make him walk. "He was innocent."
Ron gave a loud snort. Evidently, hatching Aragog in a cupboard wasn't his idea of being innocent.

I made myself apparat in my room, I fell with a thud on the floor, my leg giving up on me.
I looked at my tight, realizing that my cut didn't fully heal, and me apparating made it open more.

I grumbled.

"Accio bag" I said, my bag flew towards me, I started looking for a green solution, one that heals cuts.

I grabbed the closest clothe to me, and bit on it, I grabbed the solution, a few drops to my cut.
I bit harder, tears brimmed my eyes, the searing pain was too much.

Once I finished putting on the solution, I casted a cleaning spell on myself, cleaning the dirt off of me, and cleaning my robe, I layed on my back, breathing in and out.

A girl died in the bathroom.
I remembered, Argog said that.

A bathroom.

A girl who died in the bathroom!

I chuckled, I guess Argog gave us two thing today, Ron.
Hagrid didn't open the Chamber of Secrets.
Moaning Myrtle was the girl who died.

I closed my eyes, tiredness taking over me, and with that, fell asleep.