The Book.

Draco looked at me.
I shifted my gaze, getting up while putting the book down.
I walked to where he was standing, playing with my ring.
He looked me up and down.
Almost wanting to say something.
But he didn't.
And so I took off the bracelet.
His ring.
And put it in the palm of his hand.

"Thank you" I whispered.

And with that, I left Draco all alone in the living room.

Once I made it back to my room, I saw Eva sleeping peacefully on my bed.
I changed my clothes.
I looked outside my window.
I had the view of the forbidden forest.
If I'm lucky enough sometimes, I can see Centaur from time to time.

I sat on the ground for a bit.
I needed to clear my thoughts for a bit.

I knew I was technically lying to Alexander.
I know his family yet he doesn't.

Christal might be alive and Ailbert will get hurt if he tries alone.

I was able to conjure the Curcio spell, won't be hard to learn the killing curse.

As I was getting deeper in my thoughts, I was feeling sleepy.
I got up and got in my bed, snuggling closer to Eva.
I smiled calmly at her, and slowly, sleep took over me.

~Few days later~

"Well Oliver, this is Harry, and I would like him to try out for the quidditch team"
I zoned out at that moment , looking around the room , Minerva's focus was all over Harry and Oliver she forgot about me.
I was about to touch a book when suddenly I was blasted throughout the room and outside to the hall way , where I was knocked on my back to a wall.

Minerva gasped , Oliver ran to me while Harry was chocked.
My cat , who was far away , came running
"Ivy , Ivy ! Can you hear me ?!"
All I heared was whisperers and all I saw was some black dots.
I looked at my cat , all her focus on me , and then looked at the book , she noticed my focus and followed it to the book , she hissed, as if she knew the book.
"Dear Merlin , that book was never there ! You're lucky you only flew away" said a shocked Minerva
"We should take her to the Matron"
Olive carried me all the way there , which caught attention of many students among them Draco.
And with that , I passed out.

I woke up with a gasp.
I remember it clearly.
I totally forgot about it.
But why did I dream of the book?
I looked at the clock and noticed class would start soon.
I grumbled, fixing my hair.
Eva who was sleeping next to me, kept staring at me.

"I dreamt about the book that blasted me when we were in Minerva's office" I explained to her as I started freshening up and getting dressed.
"But it's weird" Fixing my bangs.
"Why would I dream of it out of nowhere? Is it a message ? What was that book?" I said now my focus solely on her.
She jumped off my bed, and jumped on my shoulder like she always does.

Thankfully I made it just in time to get breakfast, I hurriedly drank a juice and ate a muffin.
Once I was done, I ran to my class.

Hermione's stay in the nurse wing has been spreading all around Hogwarts.
Some students think that she has been petrified as well.
But I doubt it.
If she was, Harry and Ron wouldn't act so carefree around us, or second to that, they would've attacked Draco.
I exhaled relaxing in my lunch seat.
Olivia is sitting next to me, while Charlton is hanging out with his friends.
"What's wrong?"
She asked.
"I had a dream, or more like a flashback, and it's been bugging me"
I told her about last year, and the missing book, she already knew about it since I was carried by Oliver in the hallways.

"You might want to go there again no? You might find it" she said.
"Chances are, it's not about the place" I said, looking at her eyes. "It's who it wants to find it, the book choses"

And so, as Ivy was sitting with Olivia, Harry and Ron, had discovered Myrtle crying in the girls bathroom after Filch left hurriedly.

"What's up, Myrtle?" said Harry.

"Who's that?" glugged Myrtle miserably. "Come to throw something else at me?"

Harry waded across to her stall and said, "Why would I throw something at you?"

"Don't ask me," Myrtle shouted, emerging with a wave of yet more water, which splashed onto the already sopping floor.

"Here I am, minding my own business, and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me ......
"But it can't hurt you if someone throws something at you," said Harry, reasonably. "I mean, it'd just go right through you, wouldn't it?"

He had said the wrong thing. Myrtle puffed herself up and shrieked, "Let's all throw books at Myrtle, because she can't feel it! Ten points if you can get it through her stomach! Fifty points if it goes through her head! Well, ha, ha, ha! What a lovely game, I don't think!"

"Who threw it at you, anyway?" asked Harry.

"I don't know... I was just sitting in the U-bend, thinking about death, and it fell right through the top of my head," said Myrtle, glaring at them. "It's over there, it got washed out ......

Harry and Ron looked under the sink where Myrtle was pointing. A small, thin book lay there. It had a shabby black cover and was as wet as everything else in the bathroom. Harry stepped forward to pick it up, but Ron suddenly flung out an arm to hold him back.

"What?" said Harry.
"Are you crazy?" said Ron. "It could be dangerous."

"Dangerous?"said Harry, laughing. "Come off it, how could it be dangerous?"

"You'd be surprised," said Ron, who was looking apprehensively at the book.

"Some of the books the Ministry's confiscated Dad's told me - there was one that burned your eyes out.
And everyone who read Sonnets of a Sorcerer spoke in limericks for the rest of their lives. And some old witch in Bath had a book that you could never stop reading! You just had to wander around with your nose in it, trying to do everything one-handed. And -"

"All right, I've got the point," said Harry.

The little book lay on the floor, nondescript and soggy.

"Well, we won't find out unless we look at it," he said, and he ducked around Ron and picked it up off the floor.

Harry saw at once that it was a diary, and the faded year on the cover told him it was fifty years old. He opened it eagerly. On the first page he could just make out the name "T M. Riddle" in smudged ink.
"Hang on," said Ron, who had approached cautiously and was looking over Harry's shoulder. "I know that name .... T. M. Riddle got an award for special services to the school fifty years ago."
"How on earth d'you know that?" said Harry in amazement.

"Because Filch made me polish his shield about fifty times in detention," said Ron resentfully. "That was the one I burped slugs all over. If you'd wiped slime off a name for an hour, you'd remember it, too."
Harry peeled the wet pages apart. They were completely blank. There wasn't the faintest trace of writing on any of them, not even Auntie Mabel's birthday, or dentist, half-past three.
"He never wrote in it," said Harry, disappointed.
"I wonder why someone wanted to flush it away?" said Ron curiously.

Harry turned to the back cover of the book and saw the printed name of a variety store on Vauxhall Road, London.

"He must've been Muggle-born," said Harry thoughtfufly. "To have bought a diary from Vauxhall Road ......
"Well, it's not much use to you," said Ron. He dropped his voice. "Fifty points if you can get it through Myrtle's nose."

Harry, however, pocketed it.