Made up.

"Ivy?"

I opened my eyes instantly upon hearing a voice.
I looked towards the door, it was Olivia and Charlton, both of them looking at me worriedly.

"You slept on the floor?" Olivia asked.

As I started standing up, Eva, whom I haven't seen in a long time, ran towards me, purring as soon as I touched her, I smiled.

"Yeah, I was reading and accidentally slept on the floor."

"In your robe?" She added, looking at me suspiciously.

I nodded, "I didn't mean to."

"We better hurry, breakfast starts soon." he said, and dragged my hand, I chuckled as he almost made me trip.

"Slow down Charlton, you sure do have a big hunger"

Olivia laughed following closely.

As we made it to the Grand Hall, Charlton joy seems to die.

"Charllton, what's wrong?" Olivia asked.

"Nobody talks to me anymore, because I'm a muddl-"

"Charlton, you're a muggle-born, not a mudblood," I cut him off, "And I'm sure as soon as this is done, you're be friends again, come, sit with us."

He nodded.

I sat down, Olivia to my right and Charlton to my left, eyes were on us, it's rare for a first year to sit with second years.

"And you are?" it was Blaise who spoke, Charlton looked at me, I nodded with a small smile.

"Charlton Miller, first year"

Blaise shook his hand, "Blaise Zabini, second year and a friend of Ivy."

"We're friends?" I asked stupidly, "We can be more" he responded, moving his eyebrows.

I chuckled, "No, thank you."

He faked getting hurt in his heart, drastically falling off his chair.
Charlton laughed, a real one.
I silently thanked Blaise, he winked.

"What do we have first?" Olivia asked no one in particular.

"Transfiguration." Both Draco and I responded.

We glared at each other but went back to eating breakfast, Olivia snickered.

After walking Charlton to his class, Potions, I walked in to my class, sitting by Olivia, who was barely trying to say awake.

Ten minutes into the class, Professor McGonagall told them that their exams would start on the first of June, one week from today.
Olivia woke up hurriedly.
"Exams?" howled Seamus Finnigan. "We're still getting exams?"
There was a loud bang behind Harry as Neville Longbottom's wand slipped, vanishing one of the legs on his desk.

"Professor McGonagall restored it with a wave of her own wand, and turned, frowning, to Seamus.
"The whole point of keeping the school open at this time is for you to receive your education," she said sternly. "The exams will therefore take place as usual, and I trust you are all studying hard."

I groaned, dropping my head to the desk.
It never accured to me that exams would happen with everything that's happening.
There was a great deal of mutinous muttering around the room.

"Professor Dumbledore's instructions were to keep the school running as normally as possible," she said. I raised my head "And that, I need hardly point out, means finding out how much you have learned this year."