The Chamber of Secrets.

"Harry," said Hagrid abruptly as though struck by a sudden thought. "Gotta bone ter pick with yeh. I've heard you've bin givin' out signed photos. How come I haven't got one?"

Harry wrenched his teeth apart, "I have not been giving out signed photos," he said hotly. "If Lockhart's still spreading that around-" But then he saw that Hagrid was laughing.

"I'm only jokin'," he said, patting Harry genially on the back and sending him face first into the table. "I knew yeh hadn't really. I told Lockhart yeh didn' need teh. Yer more famous than him without tryin'."

"Bet he didn't like that," said Harry, sitting up and rubbing his chin.

"Don' think he did," said Hagrid, his eyes twinkling. "An' then I told him I'd never read one o' his books an' he decided ter go. Treacle fudge, Ron?" he added as Ron reappeared.

"No thanks," said Ron weakly. "Better not risk it."

"Come an' see what I've bin growin'," said Hagrid as Harry and Hermione finished the last of their tea, Ivy decided to stay back with Ron, sending Charlton with Hagrid who seemed to be interested in the kid.

Ivy exhaled as she sat next to Ron, who would sometimes still puke.

"How do I apologize to Hermione?" She asked quietly.

He chuckled, but soon stopped when he felt slug in his mouth, puking it out.
Ivy patted his back helping him a bit.

"She had already forgiven you" he said, "when you helped me and Neville" he breathed, "she felt proud that you stood up to Draco, you know what? Let's follow them" he said, easily dodging her questions, slowly getting up.

I helped him walk outside, we caught up to them.

"An Engorgement Charm, I suppose?" said Hermione, halfway between disapproval and amusement. "Well, you've done a good job on them."

"That's what yer little sister said," said Hagrid, nodding at Ron. "Met her jus' yesterday." Hagrid looked sideways at Harry, his beard twitching. "Said she was jus' lookin' round the grounds, but I reckon she was hopin' she might run inter someone else at my house." He winked at Harry. "If yeh ask me, she wouldn' say no ter a signed-"

"Oh, shut up," said Harry. Ron snorted with laughter and the ground was sprayed with slugs.

"Watch it!" Hagrid roared, pulling Ron away from his precious pumpkins, I laughed.

As we walking back to Hogwarts, I noticed that Charlton and Harry haven't spoken, so I said,
"Harry, this is Charlton, a first year Slytherin"

Harry smiled down on him, shaking his head, Charlton was in daze as I caught him off guard.
Pain started searing in my head.
I grumbled a bit.

"Is it true that you would date Ivy? We are putting bets on who would Ivy end up with, don't worry, I voted on you!" I shocked on my own spit, Hermione immediately patting my back, Harry looked baffled, not sure what to do,
"You little-" I said, Finally catching my breath, "How come you're betting on me? How do I not know of this?" I said worried, now the pain was getting worst.

"Erm, um, first years decided to put bets on you, and who you would end up with, mostly were Draco but it shifted all to Harry"

"Charlton, those bets are stupid, I would not end up with anyone soon" I said, touching my temples. Harry fidgeting a little.

Charlton was talking but I couldn't hear anything.
I got a little closer but the ground was swaying.
All I remember were arms holding me, Charlton's teared eyes, and darkness took over me.

Nightmare.

Let me rip them.
Let me kill them.
It was dark.
But I knew where I was.
It was one of Hogwarts Hallways.
Blood, spiders and snakes were everywhere.
Soon that all changed to a bathroom.
And Myrtle was there.
She was crying.
Ivy wanted to talk, move, but she couldn't, it was as if she was in another person's body.
But does a body slither on the floor?
She then knew she was a Snake.
Myrtle cries were louder than the hissing coming from the Snake.
But now, Ivy, or the snake, was standing right outside where Myrtle was.
The door slowly creaked, opening.
But as Myrtle turned around, all she was met was with a long strong snake, and shining yellow eyes.
Ivy saw all that in the reflect of her eyes.
Myrtle then screamed loudly as she slowly lost the life in her.

I gasped, waking up hurriedly.
Sweat was dripping down my forehead.
She knew now who that snake was.
It's the Basilisk.
Nagini was nothing compared to Basilisk.
Basilisk were royalty, sure Nagini was strong, but one look into Basilisk eyes, and you suffer death.

I breathed in and out, slowing my heart beat.
My vision clearing, I realized I was in the Matron's room, and the darkness outside proved it was late outside.
To my side, on the night stand, I saw a paper.
I grabbed it with shaky hands.

"Dear Ivy,
We took you to the matron, I hope you take care of your self, see you tomorrow
~ Harry"

I smiled a bit.
But the nagging voice in my head was making me go crazy.

Why would I have a nightmare of Myrtle's death?
And most importantly,
Why in the bloody Merlin was I the Basilisk?