Le Me Show You.

I realized I haven't slept all night, as I noticed the break was shining in a small window we had in the living room, yes our house was in the dungeons, but some rooms, like mine, had windows that show the Forbidden Forest.
And the living room had one too, I might say it's a fake one, but it let us know what time is it.
I got up, putting the book down, I knew the Great Hall were be empty, and I decided to go have breakfast.

As soon as I left the dungeons, finally making it to the Hallways, I heard footsteps running by hurriedly, looking ahead, I saw a certain red head turning around the corner.
"You've got to be kidding me Merlin"

Why is it, every time, I try to do something, The golden trio are onto an adventure.
I followed them hurriedly since they were walking fast.
They made it to the Trophy room.

they found Riddle's name on an old Medal for Magical Merit, and on a list of old Head Boys.

"He sounds like Percy," said Ron, wrinkling his nose in disgust. "Prefect, Head Boy ... probably top of every class -"

"You say that like it's a bad thing," said Hermione in a slightly hurt voice.

If only you knew Ron.

I left hurriedly after that, I was starving, so once I made it to the Great Hall, I ate a lot.
Slowly, students started to fill the Great Hall.
I was soon joined by Charlton.
Olivia didn't come for the day, she was sick.

A few days passed, and it was February the fourteenth, Valentine.
I groaned as soon as I got up, got dressed hurriedly since I knew I was a tad bit.
I ran to the classroom, not getting breakfast, thankfully, I made it on time.

"Happy Valentine's Day!" Lockhart shouted. "And may I thank the forty-six people who have so far sent me cards! Yes, I have taken the liberty of arranging this little surprise for you all - and it doesn't end here!"

I hurriedly sat down, Olivia snickered seeing my messed up hair, Harry looked up and chuckled a bit.
I hurriedly fixed it.

Lockhart clapped his hands and through the doors to the entrance hall marched a dozen surly-looking dwarfs. Not just any dwarfs, however. Lockhart had them all wearing golden wings and carrying harps.
"My friendly, card-carrying cupids!" beamed Lockhart. "They will be roving around the school today delivering your valentines! And the fun doesn't stop here! I'm sure my colleagues will want to enter into the spirit of the occasion! Why not ask Professor Snape to show you how to whip up a Love Potion! And while you're at it, Professor Flitwick knows more about Entrancing Enchantments than any wizard I've ever met, the sly old dog!"
Professor Flitwick buried his face in his hands. Snape was looking as though the first person to ask him for a Love Potion would be force-fed poison.

I snickered as he shot me glares.

All day long, the dwarfs kept barging into their classes to deliver valentines, to the annoyance of the teachers.
I was walking with Percy, talking about Classes I might want to take, when suddenly we heard commotions.

"What's all this commotion?" said another familiar voice as Percy Weasley arrived.
Losing his head, Harry tried to make a run for it, but the dwarf seized him around the knees and brought him crashing to the floor.
"Right," he said, sitting on Harry's ankles. "Here is your singing valentine:
His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad,
His hair is as dark as a blackboard.

I wish he was mine, he's really divine, The hero who conquered the Dark Lord
Harry would have given all the gold in Gringotts to evaporate on the spot. Trying valiantly to laugh along with everyone else, he got up, his feet numb from the weight of the dwarf, as Percy Weasley did his
best to disperse the crowd, some of whom were crying with mirth.
"Off you go, off you go, the bell rang five minutes ago, off to class, now," he said, shooing some of the younger students away. "And you, Malfoy-"

I glanced at Draco, same as Harry, and noticed he was holding the book.
I tensed.

"Give that back," said Harry quietly.
"Wonder what Potter's written in this?" said Malfoy, who obviously noticed the year on the cover and thought he had Harry's own diary.

A hush fell over the onlookers. Ginny was staring from the diary to Harry, looking terrified, I looked at her perplexed.

"Hand it over, Malfoy," said Percy sternly.

"When I've had a look," said Malfoy, waving the diary tauntingly at Harry.

Percy said, "As a school prefect -" but Harry had lost his temper. He pulled out his wand and shouted, "Expelliarmus!" and just as Snape had disarmed Lockhart, so Malfoy found the diary shooting out of his hand into the air. Ron, grinning broadly, caught it.

"Harry!" said Percy loudly. "No magic in the corridors. I'll have to report this, you know!"

But Harry didn't care, he was one-up on Malfoy, and that was worth five points from Gryffindor any day. Malfoy was looking furious, and as Ginny passed him to enter her classroom, he yelled spitefully after her, "I don't think Potter liked your valentine much!"

Ginny covered her face with her hands and ran into class. Snarling, Ron pulled out his wand, too, but I pulled him away. Ron didn't need to spend the whole of Charms belching slugs, he shrugged me but didn't jinx him.

"Leave" I told him, I told Draco.

He glared at me, looking back and forth between me and Harry.
But nothing less, he turned around and left.
I turned around, and noticed The book that Harry was holding.
All the ink has damaged his books, but the book, that looked more like a Diary, was clean.
He noticed me looking at it, so he put it behind his back.

"Thank you" Harry said.
I shrugged looking into his eyes, "I didn't do anything Harry, just... stay safe"
I said, leaving them.

Later that day, I went to sleep early.
Eva was by my side.
But that changed when I started hyperventilating.
Shaking.
I didn't feel anything.
It wasn't until I felt myself being sucked into a twirl of colors and shadow.
I ended somewhere.
I looked around, I was 100% in Hogwarts.
The sky outside the window was ruby-red; it seemed to be sunset.
I was in Albus's office.
I was shocked to see Harry.
But he can't see me.
I called for him.
"Harry?" He never responded, nor looked at me, he was talking as well, to the person sitting in Albus's office, but we couldn't hear him.

The wizard went back to the desk, sat down, and twiddled his thumbs, watching the door.
Harry looked around the office.

This was Hogwarts as Riddle had known it, meaning that this unknown wizard was Headmaster, not Dumbledore, and he, Harry, was little more than a phantom, completely invisible to the people of fifty years ago.
There was a knock on the office door.

"Enter," said the old wizard in a feeble voice.

A boy of about sixteen entered, taking off his pointed hat. A silver prefect's badge was glinting on his chest. He was much taller than Harry, but he, too, had jet-black hair.

"Ah, Riddle," said the Headmaster.

I kept looking at him.

It's my father.