Beast.

The next day was normal as usual, went to my classes, had fun with some Slytherin, and talked with harry a bit.

A skinny shoulder bumped into me.
I hissed and was about to tell him off when I saw green eyes.
"Ivy, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"
I gave a small smile, "It's okay Harry, how was your second day ?"

"Eh, it was fun, but Draco is always trying to cause us trouble"
"Typical Malfoy"
"Do you know him ? Like a friend ?"
"You can say so"
I can't go around saying that Narcissa was the one who put me in the orphanage as a baby can I ?
"Is he... nice to you ?"
Harry asked.
"Scared for me ?" I teased him
"No ! It's just I don't like girls being-"
"I can assure you, Draco wouldn't lay a finger on me" I winked.
Suddenly, Eva came running to me, and Hissed, calling me to follow after her.
"Excuse me"
And with that, I ran after her.
She took me to a door, an old ruined door.
«What is it Eva ?»
She started scratching at that door.
I cast on us The Invisibility Charm.
I slowly opened the door, it was pitch dark, Eva walked in.
I cast the light charm.
A three headed dog, was sleeping, but what caught my attention wasn't that, it was a door, the dog was guarding a room.
Suddenly it woke up, Eva, scared of beasts like this, hissed.
The dog followed the sound and jumped on Eva, I was quick to cast a sleeping spell but only one head fell asleep.
«Are you serious ?»
Eva ran side to side, trying to deflect the 2 dog
«Eva ! Door now!» As she ran, to the door, which was behind me, the dog came running at me.
«Berbay odothay arisan yeldo» an ancient spell, by my Ancestor Merlin.
The dog stopped. «Good dog?» I said.
I guess it worked.
Suddenly, the spell broke, but I ran as fast as I can outside the room, I closed it casting a spell.
I tumbled on the ground, sitting down, Eva came next to me, nudging me to get up.
« You don't get it Eva »
She turned her head perplexed.
« Albus lied to me »

« How dar-» I walked in without a knock, making so much noises.
« Oh I then noticed Harry sitting opposite to Albus.
« Dear, I just sent the prefect to call for you, it seems that luck is on your side»
I forcefully got inside's Albus mind, I didn't care if Harry was there.
I read his mind, everything, from how the Three headed dog is Hagrid's, and how he made a deal with him to watch that room, but I was pushed out when I was close enough to know what is it that room.
«I see» Albus said.
He knows I found the room, he knows I was close to the dog.
I glared at him, one last time, and walked out.
Eva was waiting for me outside.
«We can't get in that room, not yet actually, but I need to study about the three headed dog, you can leave if you want Eva, I'll be at the library.»
She purred, and then left to my room.
I smiled at her, she's always wise, but that never stopped her from get hurt, hurt for me.

I walked in the library and saw a brown haired girl and a bunch of books around her.
I sighed
«Still reading books ?»
She looked up fast, whenever I came to the library, she was always reading books.
«Hi Ivy» I smiled,

«Hello Hermione»
I turned around, looking for the beasts category.
I looked through 3 books until I found the one I needed.
«Three headed dog» I said.
Suddenly, I heard noise, Filch and his cat, Hermione left when it was curfew time, but I stayed long after.
I said : "Ic us bisen hræð tán hwanon"
A small version of that book appeared in my hand.
Old English does come handy.
I then cast an invisible spell on me, I walked without much noise, and was able to leave the library without getting caught.

I walked into my room, Eva was sleeping, I decided To pull an all nighter reading that book.
Not only did I learn about the beasts, but I know now most of the beasts weaknesses.
I was morning judging by the window, Eva woke up stretching around.
I threw the book on the desk, laying on my bed, my vision focused on the ceiling.
«A little bit of music and the dog would fall asleep»
I smiled.
I imagined myself in the library, looking for the took a copy of last night.
I found it, I opened the three headed dog side, I teared the paper and made it burn.
I opened my eyes.

That's the thing about my Merlin blood, I can imagine places I've been to before, things I touched, and wish to do whatever I want with them.

If that paper fell in the wrong hand it would mean a win for my father.
A knock was heard on my door.
I looked down at my cat perplexed, who would come knocking at my door ?
I opened the door and was face to face with Draco.
He smiled
«Hi»
«Hello Draco»
«Today is flying lessons, join me on my way there»
«I'm sorry Draco but I'll be skipping that class»
«Scared ?»
I'm good at flying, yes, thank you, Draco,
I rolled my eyes «You wish»
«Then what will you be doing ?»
Sleeping or probably visiting the three headed dog.
«I have detention»
Draco eyed me weirdly
«Since when do you get in trouble ?»
«I'm a bad girl» I winked, he gagged playfully.
«Well I'll leave»
He turned around
«Draco ?»
He stopped
«Yes ?»
«I'm always here for you»
He was shocked, I smiled and closes the door behind me.
I know he doesn't know yet, but I hope these words will be carved in his heart before it's too late, for I really am here for him.