Myrtle.

But I couldn't really sleep, I waited until late night, and aparated in the girl's bathroom.

"Myrtle." I said, walking in the toilet hallway.
"Hm,oooh, what a beauty, who are you?" She asked, flying around me, " Ivy, a second year student."

"What do you want, Ivy? Hmm?"

"To know how you died Myrtle."

"Ooooh, it was dreadful," she said with relish. "It happened right in here. I died in this very stall. I remember it so well. I'd hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. The door was locked, and I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in. They said something funny. A different language, I think it must have been. Anyway, what really got me was that it was a boy speaking. So I unlocked the door, to tell him to go and use his own toilet, and then -" Myrtle swelled importantly, her face shining. "I died."

"You looked into something, right?"

"Oohh yes! A pair of big yellow eyes-... How do you know about this?" She asked, hanging her head sideways.

"Where exactly did you see the eyes?"I asked, dodging her question.

"Somewhere there," said Myrtle, pointing vaguely toward the sink in front of her toilet.

I walked towards it, it looked like an ordinary sink, but I could see the small snake patterns.

I leaned in a bit, and spoke in my Parseltongue.

"Open." A hissing voice came from my mouth.
Myrtle was watching me, or mostly everything closely.
"at once the tap glowed with a brilliant white light and began to spin. Next second, the sink began to move; the sink, in fact, sank, right out of sight, leaving a large pipe exposed, a pipe wide enough for a man to slide into.

"Myrtle?"

"Yes?"

"Obliviate" I said, my spell working on the ghost.

She blinked a couple times, but I was gone, jumping into the pipe.
It was slimpy, rotten smell, I could see other pipes, but this one was directly going downward, far below the school than the slytherin dungeons. Soon, the pipe leveled out, and he shot out of the end with a wet thud, landing on the damp floor of a dark stone tunnel large enough to stand in.
I stood up, cleaning my wand and hands on my robe.
"Lumos" I whispered wandlessly, the light broke out to pieces, going deeper into the dunnel.
I tense when I saw a gigantic snake skin, of a vivid, poisonous green, lying curled and empty across the tunnel floor. The creature that had shed it must have been twenty feet long at least.

"Merlin" I whispered.
But my goal wasn't fighting off Basilisk right now, it was finding Ginny and Charlton.
I looked up at the ceiling. Cracks had appeared in it.

What if the whole tunnel caved in? I asked no one in particular.

I tiptoed past the giant snake, dimming the lights so I won't be noticed. The tunnel was long, like a never ending maze.
I relaxed when I finally reached a wall which had two serpents intertwined carved, their eyes set with great, glinting emeralds.

"Open," I hissed.
The serpents parted as the wall cracked open, the halves slid smoothly out of sight, and I walked inside."