33 - The Finals

The seven watched as the next game started. The Lindblom Twins stood on one side, and two older gentlemen stood on the other.

Yuki rolled her eyes at Tanaka and Yú who were practically drooling as they watched the two girls play. She subconsciously glanced over to Keishin, wondering what he thought about the girls. She was not jealous, just curious.

"They're so good looking..." she mumbled.

"Agreed," Keishin answered without hesitation. Her smile slightly faltered but she tried not to show it. "I hope I look that good when I get to their age," Yuki let out a deep breath and then let out a light chuckle when she realised he was talking about the two older men who were playing.

He looked over and met her eyes. "I know you were talking about the girls. They're obviously pretty, but I don't care." He subtly reached over and took her hand into his. "You don't have to ever worry about me even looking at anyone else like that. These idiots," he nodded to Yusuke and Makoto, "have been trying to set me on dates for years and nothing ever worked. I didn't even want to go on them, I didn't want a relationship full stop, but with you, something just...clicked." He leaned forward and placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "You don't ever need to worry, I promise."

Yuki grew red and placed her forehead on his shoulder, feeling stupid. "I'm s-sorry. I shouldn't have even hinted that you wo-"

"It's okay. I just want you to trust me."

"I do."

"Good," he placed another kiss on the top of her head and wrapped an arm around her waist.

The score between the twins and older men was not close, the score ending 25 - 12, the twins taking the victory. The group exchanged worried glances.

"They are good..." Makoto muttered. The others murmured in agreement.

"Not called 'The Champs' for no reason," Yusuke added.

"They are so powerful..." she mumbled to herself. Part of her was terrified to face them, while the other could not be more excited about the challenge. Bea - the taller twin - was doing a run and jump serve and Yuki could not help but admire her. She watched her intensely trying her best to understand how she was doing it successfully.

"Ready?" Keishin asked as he stood, hand out for her to take. She nodded and took it, though her eyes stayed on the twins, he pulled her up with ease. "What you thinking about?"

"It's going to be hard t-to win, their tall and have high jumps and they're pretty powerful..." she looked to him, "but we've got this."

"Yeah we do," as she walked away, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back. Her eyebrows raised.

"Just don't forget, you can fly higher."

Bea started the game with a powerful jump serve. It was fast, Yuki was quick to dive forward, her hand flat and digging the ball up just before it hit the floor. It went wide, Keishin ran for it as she got to her feet.

"Sorry, it's short!" He called, setting it towards her. It was short; she took a few steps towards the ball which was already falling before jumping up for it.

Tch

Her jump was pathetic. She would not be able to get a good spike, but she swung her arm forward anyway, her hand connected perfectly with the centre of the ball, shooting forward, inches above the net.

"OUT!" One of the twins shouted, both left it and let the ball fly past them, it did in fact, land out of bounds.

"Shit..." Yuki muttered.