34 - Sunset

A/N: These drawings were made by Owsese on Twitter and I love them so much! Thank you so much for making them, they are amazing and adorable <3

Keishin walked over to Yúsuke and Makoto as they watch Yuki make her way other to Yú, Tanaka and Saeko.

"Her back must be hurting from carrying you during that whole match," Yúsuke said. Keishin rolled his eyes at the comment.

"Actually, I think you held your own quite well during those games," Makoto added. "you gave her good sets throughout the whole thing."

"I don't know..." Keishin mumbled, hand scratching the back of his head, "she just made all my sets look good. No matter how I set it to her, she would find a way to make the spike work."

"I still can't believe she only starting playing again the other month, and she is this good," Makoto said, the other two hummed in agreement. "Honestly, if she keeps training and playing, I think she could make it semi-pro, even pro if she worked hard enough."

"Wasn't she already being considered for the Japan National team during Nationals?" Yúsuke asked.

"Yeah, she was. If it weren't for the accident, she would probably be a star player by now."

The three watched as she laughed with the others.

"Do you really think she's good enough to become a pro player?" Keishin asked, arms folded over his chest.

"Considering everything that has happened, yes. She has come back from not playing for four years and surpasses most people who have been playing non-stop for years. Her natural talent is unmatched, with the help of her knowledge of the game she is already better than most. With enough hard work, she could be one of the best spikers in the world," Makoto answered.

"I've got an idea..."

"That jump at the end was insane!" Tanaka yelled, "like, how did you even get that high?" he tried jumping himself.

"I-I don't know, just did," she shrugged.

"Excuse me, sorry," a man tapped her shoulder making her turn to face him," is it okay if we get a photo of you and your partner? It's for our resort website. Each week we take a picture of the winners with the trophy, but it's been the Twins for a while now, so it'll be nice to have a new face."

"Uh - yeah - yeah - o-of course. I'll get him. Where would you like it to b-be taken?"

"Just over there," he pointed to the left where a large trophy sat on a pedestal.

"Okay, we'll be there in a s-second." She ran over to the three men who were talking between themselves.

"Keishin, they want us to take a photo!" She grinned, grabbing his hand and dragging him away from his friends.

"A photo? Why?"

"Cause we won, look, there's a trophy and everything! It's for the Resort website!"

The man with the camera placed Keishin and Yuki in front of the volleyball net and gave Yuki the trophy to hold. It was just a prop and was light, but still big enough for it to be awkward to hold.

"Ready?" The man asked. Yuki lifted the trophy into the air, a large grin plastered on her face. Keishin stood just behind her, arms on his waist and eyes on her, smiling softly. "3, 2, 1."

Click

"Perfect, thank y-"

"Can we take one more?" Keishin interrupted the man. Yuki raised an eyebrow, Keishin was not the one to enjoy taking photos.