11 || save me

I STIRRED AS I COULD FEEL MY CONSCIOUSNESS RETURNING TO ME, MY VISION BLURRED AND MY MIND HAZY. I had the most painful feeling I had ever felt, it was excruciating. What happened?

Oh, that's right. I got stabbed. 

I could feel myself in someone's arms, they were running. I looked up to see who it was. My vision was foggy but I managed to make out the distinct facial features of the person. It was Jasper. Was I dreaming?

I subconsciously let out a small painful groan, Jasper slowed down and his face snapped down to face me. I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

"Bellamy, she's waking up!" Jasper yelled. Bellamy? Ok, this had to be a dream. How did they even find me?

"Jasper, keep going!" A girl screamed out. Octavia? It definitely sounded like Octavia.

I was too weak to keep my eyes open anymore. I tried as hard as I could to stay awake. I knew if I did, I might not wake up. 

I just couldn't stay awake anymore, I was ailing and exhausted. I was ready to invite death with open arms. I knew I wouldn't survive that long on the ground. At least I'll get to see my dad again.

Surprisingly, I didn't wake up in heaven. It was just much worse, though. I woke up to unbearable pain in my stomach. I groaned in pain, as loud as I could but I was too weak for it to be very loud. I tried moving but I could feel two people holding me down.

"Tahlia, you gotta stay still, we're gonna get that knife out of you, ok?" I heard Clarke yell as I felt another jolt of excruciating pain in my stomach. There was lots of loud crashes and rumbles coming from outside the drop ship.

I tried staying as still as possible, it was really difficult. I couldn't hear anything except the deafening, painful screams escaping from my lips.

Someone gave my hand a comforting squeeze, I couldn't even tell if my eyes were open anymore. I actually opened my eyes and could see the drop ship ceiling. There was someone's head in my vision. Raven? Oh, surely this was a dream.

Raven worked with my dad back on the Ark, they were both mechanics. I used to go to their work after school and help out. Raven was always so nice to me, she was also one of the only people who would ever visit me when I was locked up. I must be dreaming, there's no way she could be down here. 

I couldn't stop screaming as (what I assumed was happening) Clarke healed me. Then a sudden jolt caused the whole table to shake and I had almost fallen off it if someone didn't catch me. I let out another loud groan in pain. 

"Raven, are they okay?" Clarke yelled. They? Who else is here? Is someone else hurt?

"It's out," I could hear the joy in a girl's voice. That was definitely my Raven.

The rumbling from the drop ship seemed to calm down and I felt myself being lifted up and back on to another surface. "Good job, Clarke. Now, stitch up Tahlia quickly and then get started on Finn. Where did he get stabbed?" Someone said. I was confused, for many reasons.

The person's voice sounded muffled, as if it was over a radio. Also, did Finn get stabbed? Who stabbed him? 

I felt the exhaustion overtake my body, my eyes started to feel heavy. I allowed sleep to overtake me, I drifted off into a long awaited slumber that wasn't cause by a Grounder.

I was semi-conscious when I felt my head throbbing and my body jerking I could feel some kind of foamy liquid seeping out of my mouth. What was happening to me? I lost consciousness again.