Chapter 1

Nevaeh pulled up to her new college, Roster University. She parked her car, grabbed as many boxes as she could, and went to the front office for the keys to her dorm room. Nevaeh had long brown hair and icy blue eyes; the kind no man could ever turn down; except, they can't see her face anyway. If guys did see her face, they would all want her. But they can not because she wears a hood that covers most of her face- except for her lips and chin. No one knew why she kept her face hidden, but she did. Nevaeh is also five foot nine, so for a girl, that is pretty tall.

Rosen was pulling up to his college- Roster University when he saw some freaky girl with her hood covering most of her face. He rolls his eyes, and thinks, ugh what a freak. Rosen is six foot four, has dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. He is the "player" as well as his two best friends, Ryder James and Harrison Mallon. Ryder is the same height as Rosen and has brown eyes and bleach blonde hair. Harrison has blue eyes and brown hair and is six foot three. Both Ryder and Harrison are also eighteen. The three of them have been best friends since the fifth grade and have been players ever since they went into high school. They all go to the main office where Rosen sees 'freak girl' again.

As Nevaeh waits her turn in line, she can feel the eyes on her from the three guys behind her. She turns around, and says harshly, "Didn't your parents ever tell you it is rude to stare?" two of them turned red and looked away, while the other one just kept looking, giving her a "What are you gonna do about it" look. Already, she was fed up with these boys. She did not know them but she knew the boys and herself would not be able to stand each other. After a few minutes of staring at each other, Nevaeh decides to switch things up a bit and says, "Hi, I am Nevaeh. I am eighteen and an English major. Please stop staring at me." She gives them a fake smile and turns around. Nevaeh can still feel the one guy's eyes on her so she turns around and punches him in the face. She turns back around, while she hears the other two guys say, "Yo, Rosen, you good bro?"

Nevaeh moves forward in line, reaching the front of the desk with a smirk on her face. She is proud of what she has done to him. She gets her key that reads the number '237'.

She moves out of line to find her room and realizes that the guys behind her are following her. She is contemplating whether or not she should say what is on her mind. She decides against it and continues to unlock her door.

Nevaeh hears someone clear their throat from behind her and realizes it is the three boys from earlier, Rosen and the other two guys. She realizes they all have the same key with the same number on it. They did not have any other dorms available so they had to put people together in the same rooms. She rolls her eyes, hoping things do not get any worse than they already are. But they do. While they argue about living with each other, they realize they cannot do much about it. They pick their rooms and start unpacking what they have with them. About ten minutes later, she hears a knock on the door. It's a girl. Nevaeh opens the door and looks at her confused. The girl holds up a key with the number '237' on it. She groans out loud, frustrated that there is another roommate.

Nevaeh lets her in but also remembers that there are only four rooms. Each boy got one as well as Nevaeh. The girl, whose name is Henley Ambrose, and Nevaeh decides to share one room since it would make more sense for two females to share a room and not a male and a female.