Chapter 7

It has been three days since Nevaeh and Henley have been missing. Nevaeh was sitting in a prison-like cell in the basement she has been in before. Henley was in the cell across from her; they could still see each other face to face.

Their ankles and wrists were tied to the chairs they were in. While their mouths were not covered with duct tape, they knew better than to scream. Nevaeh knew what would happen if C heard them screaming. And Henley was too afraid to scream; she had seen many movies and read books about being kidnapped.

~~~

It has been three days and Rosen, Ryder, and Harrison have gotten no sleep. They figured it was time to bring the gang in. Rosen was a part of a gang, called the Blood Demons. They were probably the most dangerous gang, but not many people knew of them.

Harrison and Ryder have met the gang before, but are not a part of it. With the help of the VIpers, everything could go by quicker.

Rosen gave Lonnie, the tech guy of the gang, the note that he found on the nightstand. Lonnie could run the handwriting through a machine and could get the name of the writer, but it would take several hours.

Rosen had been in situations like this before; someone he loved or someone he knew got kidnapped. He knew after the first twenty-four hours it was about seventy to one hundred percent absolute that the victims were dead by now.

But, Rosen did not know C or how he works. C is the kind to keep his victims alive only because he likes to torture them, hurt them until they are almost dead, but he never kills them. He thinks it would be too much of a mess to clean up.

~~~

Nevaeh knew C too well. She knew what he was capable of, this is not her first time being near or with C. Even though they have been...near each other before, he still scares her.

Nevaeh knew she was going to have to warn Henley about what C does, but that also means telling Henley everything. And Nevaeh is not sure if she wants that yet.

She knew her and Henley's time was running out. C would not kill them, but would very, very, very severely hurt them. She has felt his pain before.

After contemplating for quite some time, Nevaeh knew she was going to have to tell Henley. AS she was getting ready to speak, someone busted the door down. Oh no, he- she starts to think that it is C, but instead she hears...Rosen?

~~~

After two hours, Lonnie finally got the name and address of the guy who wrote the note.

Christopher A. Marlon. 1874 Greene Street.

After reading the address, everyone immediately got into their vans and cars and drove to the house.

When they got there, they did not hesitate, they broke down every door they came across until they found Nevaeh and Henley. Rosen was calling out their names hoping they would hear them and say something back.