Epilogue

5 Years Later...

It has been five years since Rosen asked Nevaeh out and Ryder asked Henley out.

Everything went super well, until two years ago.

Harrison was in a drunk driving accident. The other guy that hit him was drunk, hit him head on, and killed Harrison almost instantly.

Ryder took it the hardest, which ended up with him breaking up with Henley.

Rosen took it hard, too. But he stayed by Neaveh's side. He loved her too much to let her go.

Well, it was more like Nevaeh sticking by Rosen's side. She always gave him the space he needed and tried not to overstep boundaries. But she also was there for him, asked if he needed anything and was so supportive of everything he did.

A few months after Harrison's death, Nevaeh and Rosen got married. And Henley and Ryder got back together.

Right now, Henley and Ryder are engaged, with a baby on the way. Both are really happy. Ryder profusely apologized to Henley for breaking up with her. She did not accept it right away, she made him work for it, and he did. He is now the best fiance, almost father, and best physical therapist there is.

Yeah, after college Ryder wanted to help people, help the hurt. So he became a physical therapist and he loves that job. And Henley, she was always good at arguing with people, so she became a lawyer. The best of the best. Everyone comes to her if they ever need a lawyer.

Rosen and Nevaeh got married in the Bahamas and stayed there with Ryder and Henley as part of their honeymoon. Now both Henley and Nevaeh are six months pregnant. 

Rosen is a doctor. After his mom had died from leukemia, he wanted to help other patients who had cancer or were sick in general. He really loves his job. And Nevaeh, she is a music producer. She owns her own company called N+N Music Co. She and Nylah opened it up together and many musical artists are signed with them.

Both Nevaeh and Rosen are super excited to be parents, they are also very nervous. They, obviously, have never done this before and want to do it right.

Other than that, the four of them are very happy with their lives, even with the hard parts of it. They love every second they get with each other.

The End