13

Delaney

I stand, or Donovan’s hand elevates me, I’m not really sure.

I felt like I was dreaming, floating, finally right at the moment I’d always waited for.

“You’ve never been with another woman?”

“Never.”

“I’ve never been with a man.”

He groans and his face bunches together, his teeth clenching.

“Never even been touched.  Never been kissed.”

I feel his grip tighten on my chin, but it’s not overpowering…yet.

His pupils dilate as he stares down at me.  I come up on my tiptoes without even realizing it, my body willing me to close the gap between our lips.

“Am I hurting you?”

“No,” I call out immediately and with complete conviction.  How do I know?  Not because I want to be hurt, but just because I want to see what I drive him to do, see how I can make him lose control.

I know he’s close right now.  I know that he would never hurt me.  But I still want to feel his power as he’s on top of me thrusting into me before he fills me with his seed and makes me pregnant with the child I’ve always wanted to bear for him.

“Good, because I feel like I should be softer with you, more gentle.  I know I should pour a bubble bath for you on top of the Empire State Building, clearing the entire damn building and surrounding area so nobody sees you.  Call LaGuardia and JFK and tell them no flights in or out of the city while I wash your hair in the finest shampoos from Paris before I scrub your body with the most expensive minerals from the Dead Sea.  And then…”  He swallows hard.  “When every part of the rest of the world is removed from your skin and you feel completely at peace, born again, I’ll be the first one to enter inside your world.”

I whimper.

“I’ll bury my cock so deep inside you we’ll never get it out…at least not until it’s time for you to deliver our child.”

A moment passes and suddenly we both burst out laughing.

“I know what you mean, but I don’t think that came out right.”

“You’re right beautiful, but there’s a reason I just messed up royally.  It’s a sign that even as much as I want you so badly right now…even though I know all it takes is for me to bring my lips another inch closer to yours and within seconds our two bodies will become one…we have to wait.”

“Wait!”

“Tomorrow night.  You deserve so much more than your first time here in some house with dogs that are still awake and running around.”  He turns and looks at the table.  “And I’ve already interrupted your ice cream twice tonight.”

“You’re welcome to…accidently…spill some on me.  Maybe my neck?”

“Damn, woman.  You’re not making this any easier.”

“I can see that,” I say as my hand comes forward and fists his cock through his trousers.

He leans into my grip, his eyes closing, as he exhales his warm minty breath in my direction.

“Don’t,” he says, taking my hand away.

“You don’t like it?”

“Hell!  I like it too damn much.  That’s the problem.  I’m liable to explode in my pants like a high schooler right about now and that’s not gonna happen.”

“I know you must have a lot of tension.  I can relieve it for you.”

“No.  I’m saving my first seed for your first time.  It’s too damn perfect.”

“But don’t you hurt down there?”

“More than you could ever know.”

“I may not have much experience, but I have a vivid imagination.”

“Is that what listening to jazz at night and reading all those books on your Kindle does for you?”

“Do you know what kind of books I read?”  Now it’s my turn to smirk.

“Suddenly I have an idea.  And that tells me you surely have quite a few ideas of your own.”

“Actually…you have no idea.”

He pulls me in close and tickles me to death as we laugh like little kids before he picks me up and playfully throws me on the couch.

“Your ice cream,” he says, handing it to me.  “I’ve got Netflix and all the movie channels.  Enjoy.”

“Wait.  Where are you going?”

“I’m going to get the dogs settled in for the night, or at least try, and then go to bed.”

“To bed?  You don’t want to watch a movie with me?”

“There’s absolutely positively no way I can watch a movie with you tonight.  I don’t trust myself one bit.”

I let a moment pass as I process his honesty and vulnerability…when it comes to me.

“Me either,” I say and he turns and walks toward the kitchen but keeps his gaze focused on me.

A few steps later his head moves forward to watch where he’s walking.

“Me either,” I repeat softly.  I need to watch what I’m doing too, because I may be a quote unquote naive virgin, but if we have unprotected sex tomorrow we really can get pregnant, even though these aren’t my most fertile days.

Something tells me this man has some potent swimmers though.  Heck, he’s been saving them up all his life.  He might kill me with that eruption of his.

At least I’d die happy, finally getting exactly what I want.

I stick my spoon into my ice cream and flip through the channels.

But I’m not going to die though.  That’s obvious.

Even though I know tomorrow he’s going to make it feel like I’ve died and gone to heaven.

In a lot of ways I feel like I already have.