17

Donovan

I lie on my back in bed, my whole body tense as I anticipate her arrival.

My senses are laser focused, like a wolf.  Every little bump in the night, little sound whether real or imaginary, has me on edge.

I want that sound to be her footsteps across the hardwood floor as she moves to me, but then again how is that possible?

Angels don’t walk, they float.  And she’s so damn feminine she glides.  She’s so damn light and effortless in her movements.  No way I’ll hear her.

I’ll smell her or see her first.

And right on cue I lock eyes with her as she enters the bedroom, her pupils dilating as she stands in the doorway completely nude.

Her pussy is bare, clean-shaven and I can see everything…and so can she.

My dick is standing straight at attention and I want to fist that fucker and relieve all the stress he’s under, but instead I know I need to put him inside…of her.

I lift my hand, rolling it over so my palm faces me and motioning with four fingers for her to come to me.

She does, moving across the room like a panther until she slides right up on the silk sheets and above me, her stomach dragging along the crown of my cock, marking her with my precome.

The fucker jerks as her lips stop just a hair's breadth away from mine.

“Kiss me,” she whispers as I groan like a wild beast.

My hand slides up her back and she arches into it.  When I reach her long, beautiful hair I fist it, bringing it back around in front of her head where I smell it, not moving my face one bit.  Our lips are still impossibly close as I drop her hair and then grip the back of her head, cupping it as I slam my lips onto hers, my tongue parting her lips allowing our tongues to explore each others mouths, but instead they get lost in a game of twisting and turning like two octopi falling into the abyss of the sea.

I pull her head back from mine, letting her see just how feral I am right now, and giving her one last warning, her last chance to pull off this road before there’s no going back.

I know she’s sure, but I need to hear it.  I need to be sure she knows what this could mean between her and her father…and more importantly us.

“You know I want to go slow and soft with you.  I know you deserve that because you do.  I gave you that massage because I wanted to, and I want to make you feel good…always.  But that was torture.  I loved it but all that buildup has me so on edge.  Right now I can’t think.  I can’t do anything but survive until I pump my seed inside you, filling you up with my juices until my child is growing inside of you.  Our child.  Do you know what that means?  Do you understand how badly I want that?”

“Yes.”

“You have to be sure.”

“I am sure.”

“You’re answering so quickly though.”

“Because I’m just as sure as you are.  I want the same.  I want all of you in all of me.  I want to be pregnant with your first child, your last, and every child in between.  I want my family to be with you.  You are my family.  You are everything I’ve ever wanted and now that I’m so damn close I can’t think straight either.”

“Only feel, right?”

She nods and the sensation of her skin pressing against my cock overwhelms me again.

Her Possessive VET || COMPLETED||✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara