18

Delaney

I’m spread eagle on a luxurious king-size bed in the royal penthouse suite.

Now I know why they call it that…because when his tongue touched my pussy it made me feel like the queen of the world.

My inner leg muscles tighten as I lock his head in place, losing control of my own body.  My primal subconscious is taking over, bonding his mouth to my middle as he licks straight up my slit and my whole body quivers in delight.

I feel like I’m about to snap in half, my hands reaching for anything as I start to fall into the abyss.

His tongue flicks my nub and my hips buck, my hands grabbing the iron bed frame behind me as I press my pussy into his face, grinding my hips as I move myself against his chin, mouth and even his nose…the angles providing unlimited and varied sensations as I feel my wetness reach and all-time high.

The moans from his mouth vibrate against my folds, his hot breath entering me as his tongue spreads me open.

His fingers grip my knees so tightly letting me know this is a man, a real man, who’s doing this to me.

The only man that matters.  My man.

My ass muscles flex and his hands slide down my legs sending goosebumps everywhere before he palms my globes, pressing my ass forward and up, my hips tilting, as if he’s going to drink from me as if I’m a bowl of soup.

And right now I’m so piping hot and wet down there I might as well be.

He moans again, the bundle of nerves at the top of my mound aching for more.

His tongue finds my clit and he takes it in his mouth, tapping it in staccato motions with the tip of his tongue and then swirling it around like he’s typing Morse Code on my cunt.

And my message to him is immediately clear.  “Donovan!  I’m…I’m…Uh…uh, uh!”

My entire body spasms wildly and I let loose off the bed frame, my body twisting like a lost ship at sea in the middle of a storm.

The side of my hip finds the sheet as I curl into the fetal position as my body then kicks out, opening and closing in alternative motions as I come on his face, my knees still keeping his head right there throughout my explosion.

I reach down and run my hands through his short hair, feeling the heat from his skull underneath the tips of my fingers as my climax continues.

My hands pull away and I cover my face as my body goes right into a second round and then, just like that, I still completely.

My knees open and I roll to my back.  Donovan slides up my body and all I can see is his face, completely red from being locked in place.

“You poor thing,” I say, grabbing his face knowing I did that to him.  He looks like he can’t hear and can barely see when I pull him close for a kiss.

“I’m not poor at all,” he says.  “As a matter of fact now that I’ve drank from your fountain I feel like I could live forever!”

He shouts it like Russell Crowe in Gladiator and I realize I underestimated him for the first time in my life, or maybe I underestimated myself and what I’m capable of.  What I can actually do for him in the bedroom, and not just what he can do for me.

To know I’ve done this…that I’ve made him feel this way makes me feel powerful beyond comprehension.

But he slides into position and mounts me, letting me know it’s time to feel what real power is all about.