19

Donovan

The taste of her sweet nectar has my mind spinning.  I’ve never tried a drug in my life but this must be what it’s like to be high, but high on the best thing in the world.

Her.

And I’m the only man who will ever know what that feels like.

My chest swells with pride as I fist my cock, lining the crown up at her opening.  I’m ready to shove my dick so far inside her pussy that she won’t know where I start and she ends.

One.  Together.

Truly.

“It’s time,” I growl.

“I’m ready.  Make me yours.  Take my virginity, Donovan, and give me yours.”

Hearing those words from the only woman in the universe who means everything to me is too much to take.  It was time to show her just how incredible what we have is, right now and forever.

I slowly push forward and my cock penetrates her, her body shooting up in bed before falling right back down.

She fists the sheets and I slide my dick back out.

“You okay?”

“No,” she growls, barely human.  “Don’t you dare stop.”

Her hands lunge for my sides as she grabs ahold of the part of me that’s damn near a tree trunk as she tries to will my body forward, ramming my cock back inside her.

But I don’t make her wait, or do any work.

I playfully put my hand in the middle of her chest and push her torso back onto the bed as I slide my thick inches back inside her, but this time deeper, feeling her open for me as I claim more of that pussy which belongs to me now.

Hell it always did.  I just finally woke up to that fact and came and rightfully took what is mine.

I lean in, our bodies horizontal as I hover above her, my mouth coming down hard on her nipple as I flick the taut peek in my mouth, the warmth making it pebble up hard as a rock.

I continue moving my hips in rhythm, taking a little more of her channel with each motion until finally there’s no where further to go.

“You’re pussy is so small, so tight…and so ready to be filled to the top with my seed.”

She whimpers, her hands locking behind my neck as she pulls me in for a kiss, our lips holding together as I work my dick in and out of her until my entire body is lunging forward and back and our lips separate.

My hands form fists and I plant them on the bed next to her like I’m some sort of six-hundred-pound gorilla in the jungle.  My jungle.

And this is my mate, for life.

I continue thrusting, losing control as the primal need to sink my dick so far inside her until my imminent load has no choice but to take, to make her pregnant.

To make that belly of hers big so the whole world can see she’s carrying my child.

Mine.

“Fuck woman,” I say as I’m breathing in through my nose and mouth.  The windows are open and I feel the breeze but there’s just not enough air.  My mind is leaving me as I continue sliding in and out of her with the force and speed of a piston.

My balls quickly pull up and everything stops.  I go into extreme posterior pelvic tilt, my dick deeper inside her than it’s ever been during any of my thrusts and suddenly I absolutely unload inside her.

Years and years of seed I’d been saving up for her races to escape my rod, painting her womb as I come buckets, my juices already leaking out and onto the bed.

My body shakes and bucks as she grabs for the iron bed frame, the fucker shaking wildly as her hands spasm.

I completely lose track of time, space, place, everything…except that we’re here together.

And just like that my body goes completely limp, almost as if I passed out for the first time in my life as I fall face forward on the sheets next to her.

“Donovan!  Are you okay?”

I feel her slapping my cheek, my dick somehow still inside her.

Other than that the only other thing I can feel are the corners of my lip curling up.

“Nah…I’m not okay…I’m perfect, because I just put my baby inside you.”

“Our baby.”

“Ours.”