Cupcakes and homework~ Luke Patterson

I groaned as I sat at my wooden desk, trying to figure out my homework.

"Hey angel." I felt Luke's arms reach over my shoulders, his hands resting in my lap. "What's upsetting you?" He asked.

"This stupid homework." I whined. "I've been working on it all night."

"I can help." He offered. I looked up into his eyes, my eyebrows raised.

"You, with homework?" I asked. He scoffed and drew away from me.

"Just trust me."

"Always." I replied. He reached for my hands, pulling me up out of my chair. He didnt take his eyes off of mine while he walked backwards out of my room, still holding my hands.

"Where are we going." I whined. He turned around to walk down the stairs, holding his hand out behind him for me to grab.

"Ta da!" He said once we'd reached the kitchen.

"Hows this going to help?" I asked.

"I made cupcakes." He said in possibly the cutest voice ever. He picked one up and handed it to me.

"Luke this is amazing." I said with a mouthful of cupcake.

"You're welcome." He teased. I giggled and finished my cupcake.

"As delicious as this break was, I need to go back to homework." I said. He pouted.

"Can I help?" He hopefully asked.

"You already did." I told him. He smiled and leaned down to kiss me.

"Come get me when you're done so we can cuddle?" He asked. I nodded and giggled.

"Love you." He called as I ran back up the stairs.