Forever and Always~ Luke Patterson

"Y/n, is that you?" Luke whispered as I cracked open the studio door.

"No its Casper the ghost." I sarcastically replied.

"Oh I've met him, he's really nice. Ghosts and all you know."

I looked at him through the darkness and saw the faint smirk on his face, knowing he was messing with me.

"What're you doing out here so late?" He continued to whisper, so as not to wake the other two sleeping beauties.

"Couldnt sleep." I shrugged.

"You're nervous about the orpheum, huh?" He asked, referring to the big show we were playing tomorrow. I nodded, slowly.

"Just thinking about what happens if it isn't your unfinished business. I can't lose you guys." I choked.

"Dont worry, we're glued to you." Reggie suddenly poofed next to me.

"Yeah, Ohana means family, and family means nobody gets left behind. Havent you seen Lilo and Stich?" Alex said, standing up from his blanket and pillow mess he had going on on the floor.

"See y/n, we've got you. We're not leaving you anytime soon." Luke added.

"You mean it?"

"I do." Luke promised, cupping my face gently.

"Uh, we'll be outside." Alex awkwardly went to grab Reggie, who was standing there oblivious.

"Wait." I ordered, and pulled all three of them into a hug.

"I love you guys."

"Forever and always." We all said together. I sniffed, my eyes watery as they pulled away, and left me and Luke alone.

"Just incase tomorrow doesnt go how we want it to," Luke started, looking down into my eyes glistening with tears, his the same, "I feel like this would be appropriate."

I let him lean down and kiss me, emotions exploding throughout my body.

"Luke.." I started.

"Shh." He gently interrupted. I wanted so bad, more than anything to be with him. But how could it ever be possible for a girl to love a fading ghost?

A/N
Short little Luke imagine❤❤
Fun fact I cried while writing this because I was listening to unsaid emily😭🤧
Anyways, vote and comment if you liked itt!!❤🥺