The Best Christmas Part Five~ Charlie Gillespie

My heart stopped from his words.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I—"

My phone ringing cut him off. I climbed off his lap and walked over to answer.

"Hey Marie." I greeted my friend from home.

"Hey girl! Merry Christmas!"

I looked at the time. Sure enough, it was midnight.

"Merry Christmas." I giggled back.

"How are things going with your family and Charlie?" She wondered. I filled her all in, while Charlie tried not to doze off.

"Ok, now what were you saying?" I asked once I'd hung up.

"Oh, nothing. I'll tell you tomorrow." He smiled, giving me a forehead kiss before climbing into the hotel bed. I smiled, a little disappointed.

* * *
"Good morning." Charlie grinned, sitting up halfway.

"Merry Christmas dork." I giggled, pushing him away.

"Get up, I got you a present." He said, pulling the covers off of me.

"Charlie," I whined, "you shouldn't have. I didnt get you anything."

"Just knowing you is enough."

I giggled.

"You're so corny."

"I know. Now cmon. Get showered and dressed."

I did as he told, and then we headed to the car together with our suitcases.

"The present is at home, you'll have to wait."

I nodded, curious as to what it was. The drive to the airport wasnt long, and the entire plane ride I just slept on his shoulder. Finally, I unlocked my apartment door.

"Its amazing to be home." I said. Charlie helped me get stuff in, before he turned to face me.

"So what's my present?" I teased. I was majorly taken aback as he crashed his lips against mine. I didnt stop him, though.

"What-" I started, out of breath.

"Be my girlfriend? My real one, anyways." He asked, completely serious. I looked at him in awe.

"You feel that way about me?"

"Of course I do, I thought it was painfully obvious."

I chuckled.

"This is the best present ever."

"So yes?" He asked hopefully. I nodded. He picked me up and spun me around, kissing me once again.

"Thank you for asking me to be your fake significant other."

"Thanks for asking me to be your real one." I teased.

A/N
Final parttt🥺 I had so much fun writing this series, I hope you guys liked it!