May or May not~ Luke Patterson

(You can touch as well as see the guys)

"Anybody home?" I asked, walking into my garage/mom's old studio. It had never spiked my interest much, and always depressed me due to my mother's passing. That was until three ghost boys started living there, and invited me into their band.

"Hey." A really red, upside down Luke told me. I looked over to see him hanging upside down on the couch, his feet where the head should go. Alex waved from his seat at his drums, and Reggie sat on the ground, writing in a notebook.

"Come here." He whispered to me. I leaned down next to him and peered over his shoulder.

"Home is where my hor—"

He threw his hand over my mouth before I could finish.

"Shh it's a surprise."

I giggled and nodded.

"So uh, Luke. Why ya upside down?" I walked over to him. He quickly fumbled to get up but fell, and I giggled.

"Uh," he blushed furiously, "just helps the ideas rush to my head."

"And the blood!" Alex added. I sat on the couch and looked over Luke's shoulder to see what he was writing.

"Perfect Harmony?" I asked. He looked up at me quickly, catching me off guard by how close our faces were.

"Uh, yeah." He scratched the back of his head.

"Hey can I talk to you for a sec?" Alex asked me. I nodded, confused, and followed him out of the studio.

"Ok seriously just tell him." He said.

"I'm...lost." I replied.

"Luke. You two are so obvious, you like him and he likes you, who do you think that song he was writing is about? Tell him." He explained.

"Alex..I dunno."

"Please? Reg and I are tired of sitting here watching you lovebirds not communicate."

I nodded, hesitantly.

"Fine."

We walked back in together.

"What were you guys talking about? Oh oh I know! It was about your feelings for Luke, wasnt it?" Reggie blurted. I stood with my mouth open.

"Reginald!" Alex aggressively whispered.

"What? I figured we all knew. It's quite obvious."

I sighed and hid my face in my hands.

"Reggie, we need to uh, be somewhere other than here." Alex grabbed his hand, and left me alone with Luke.

"So you got a crush on me?" He smirked.

"Dont flatter yourself Patterson." I shot back. I turned to walk out, blushing and embarrassed.

"Wait."

I turned and was surprised as his hand cupped my cheek, and leaned in, making our lips touch. We kissed for a hot second before he broke away, and leaned his forehead against mine.

"I may or may not feel the same."

I giggled, and let him kiss me once more, before saying goodnight. In the words of Luke, "I may or may not have squealed into my pillow that night."

A/N
Hope you liked itttt❤
Also would any of you like Reggie or Alex fanfiction chapters? If so, please comment and I'll write them!